Anything on SALE Thread

theres no entrance fee to go in the sale at smx right? thanks for the updates...

went to the smx sale and there were some decent shoes but the shoes there are definitely a season/year old. some of the stuff i saw:

image070w.jpg

this was P32xx i think and if with the 10% off more additional if u use participating cards or sm adv would come out to high 2k.

image072f.jpg

also on the low 3k range

image071l.jpg

around 2k

image075y.jpg

50% off P35xx with the 10% off more it came out to P31xx

image088r.jpg

this was kinda expensive pa @P4,896

alas9.jpg

alas10.jpg

got this for P15xx. it was originally P1,7xx but used my sm advantage card. it said last pair but i saw one more pair at size 9.5. its at the baskets in the middle.

alas8.jpg

got this one to further my collection of kobe IVs. P41xx but came out to P377x.

tom thou i thnk the 10% of additional wouldnt be applicable anymore.
you also get movie coupons if you have P1500 worth of purchase using participating credit cards and get a box of brownies with P3k and above purchases...

thanks guys. there are some And1 taichi low and mid for P1.9k - P2.5k too. they have 3 CWs and its almost FSR. also some new balance running shoes for the same price range...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

thanks guys. there are some And1 taichi low and mid for P1.9k - P2.5k too. they have 3 CWs and its almost FSR. also some new balance running shoes for the same price range...

SMX or Megamall? thanks!

not shoe sale....

BPI Madness Installment Sale on-going in Glorietta till Dec 12, 2010

(LCD TV, Laptops, Celfones, Computer peripherals, Digicams/DSLRs)

x3 for the SIP credit limit and the BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later), payment will start next year March 2011.

CANON 3-Day Warehouse Sale

December 3-5, 2010 | Tiendesitas

Details
  • The Sale will be from December 3 to 5, 2010 from 1:00PM to 9:00PM.
  • Enjoy up to 50% off on selected models and avail of exclusive freebies.
  • Spruce up your EOS with free camera cleaning
  • Canon is also giving out free photo prints, courtesy of Selphy and Pixma.
  • Part of the proceeds will go to Operation Smile, a non-profit medical service organization providing cleft lip and palate repair surgeries to children worldwide.
La Plaza Tiendesitas, Ortigas Avenue corner E. Rodriguez Ave. (C-5) Metro Manila, Philippines

Shout-outs

Canon Digital Cameras- Philippines Hello, EOS enthusiasts! You may already know that we rarely have EOS models to flushout because they're selling extremely well
smile.gif
Discounts will depend on dealers who will be participating in the event
smile.gif
HOWEVER, there will be an exclusive promo for purchases of EOS cameras and lenses -- a 12th Edition Canon EF Lens Workbook III!

Canon Digital Cameras - Philippines Here's a teaser for you -- we'll have an A-Series camera available for as low as Php 3000 an an IXUS variant below Php 10k
wink.gif

Canon Digital Cameras - Philippines SX130, SX30 and S95 are all new models (launched only in Septmeber!), so these will not be marked down. BUT we will be giving out exclusive freebies ON TOP of existing promos. Current premium items for these models are: 3-Year Warranty, 4GB SD Card, Case and iPod Shuffle. If you buy during this 3-day event, you also get to pick-a-prize, either a designer fragrance or timepiece!
smile.gif

Canon Digital Cameras - Philippines FREE CAMERA CLEANING: Yes! For EOS DSLR users, you just have to bring your camera there. NO PURCHASE REQUIRED
smile.gif
Camera cleaning services will be available on SATURDAY and SUNDAY ONLY, from 1:00PM to 6:00PM.

It's the OAKLEY, REEF & SURFER GIRL ClearanceSale! Get up to 70% Off!

December 16-18, 2010

Dec16:             10am-530pm

Dec 17-18:          9am-530pm

Visit them at 8062 Jasra Bldg., Estrella St., cor. St. Paul Road, San AntonioVillage, Makati City

Happy shopping!

ITS CHRISTMAS!

SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Thereis NO EYEWEAR WARRANTY

NO Return/Exchange for eyewear - make your choices final!

Since prices are dropped, NO RETURN/EXCHANGE after the 3 day sale for
apparel, footwear and accessories

oakley%20poster%20size.jpg

http://www.philsdeals.ph/promo_details.php?id=78

http://www.pinoygolfer.co...opic.php?f=9&t=11924

Ive been to PUMA Clearance SALE this morning at Megatrade hall, Good buys for kicks, very nice jackets too.. check it out. 
smile.gif

Air Jordan 12 Playoffs spotted in the Ukay Ukay along MRT SM North, it's a size 9 but it's pretty beat up. I think it's the OG 12's.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Air Jordan 12 Playoffs spotted in the Ukay Ukay along MRT SM North, it's a size 9 but it's pretty beat up. I think it's the OG 12's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my size...
wink.gif
 nice update bro. 
happy.gif

It's 1.4k.. shoe is pretty beat up, and not wearable for balling anymore. Just a heads up though so you won't be disappointed
smile.gif
  .. tawaran mo na lang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airkena

Originally Posted by wytboy55

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my size...
wink.gif
 nice update bro. 
happy.gif
roll.gif
, This is the third time that I found gems in Ukay. Found AJXIII size 9 white reds before in Ukay ukay in cubao and Concords in Quezon Avenue.

Saw in Baguio ukay2 (sidestreet) also last week AJ XI low mesh BREDS OG in size 9... pretty much beat up with "dyobos" re-painted on the white part... for P750. Tawad ko 400 ayaw pa ibigay kasi Jordan daw yun... hehehehe!

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Saw in Baguio ukay2 (sidestreet) also last week AJ XI low mesh BREDS OG in size 9... pretty much beat up with "dyobos" re-painted on the white part... for P750. Tawad ko 400 ayaw pa ibigay kasi Jordan daw yun... hehehehe!

one is enough. now back to updates.
smile.gif

there will be another SSI Sale this coming December 30 and 31. Do you think it's worth it to go there?

Back
Top Bottom