Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

MOB is a real philosophy to live by....just most %+$#$% hollering it dont.

For real.I didnt figure this out till after college
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
At yall arguing about this tho. If you make money, you will NEVER have to worry about spittin game, playin games, or saying/doing the right thing.

I guarantee you that Bill Gates prob has some of the sourest game ever, but if he so much as whispered in the direction of any of the chics we're all tryin to get at they'd be gone with a quickness.
laugh.gif
At yall talkin about duration you respond to texts

This.  Money and/or looks and you in there easily.  And if you got one or both of those qualities and you actually use game it could actually hurt you cause it's not even necessary. 

foreveryoung wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
At yall arguing about this tho. If you make money, you will NEVER have to worry about spittin game, playin games, or saying/doing the right thing.

yep you can tell in this thread whos in high school, college, lame or just broke. All these spitting game and taking long to text back...etc crap is nonsense and corny.

if she not down for the cause you keep it moving, might sound cheesy but youll never lose women chasing money. or however it goes.

these chicks out here choosing. either your it or not.

When a girl shows interest in you... Smash.

Only game that needs to be played.

The Golden Ratio/The Two-Thirds Rule:
Always show a girl 2/3 the attention she shows you. Start text convos 2/3 of the amount of times she does. Say 2/3 the amount of words she days when talking... etc.

Just make sure theres a meaning behind everything you say/do. Your 40% contribution to everything is gonna have to be just as important as her 60%, if not more.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

The Golden Ratio/The Two-Thirds Rule:
Always show a girl 2/3 the attention she shows you. Start text convos 2/3 of the amount of times she does. Say 2/3 the amount of words she days when talking... etc.

Just make sure theres a meaning behind everything you say/do. Your 40% contribution to everything is gonna have to be just as important as her 60%, if not more.

roll.gif

like seriously what type of $%$% is this.

so i gotta keep up with 1/3 of the amount of times she texts me?

and also keep up with how many words she speaks in a conversation so i can match it?

i really hope you dudes dont take this kinda stuff serious right?

Yup yup I lost a lot of bad %$$+@@ trying too hard to play these games......if you find yourself playing games to counteract her games do yourself a favor. slap yourself and stop wasting your time. once you get to college a lot of chicks actually aren't about the bs song and dance and only play games when you start it by doing some dumb $@#.

something I don't understand maybe some of the experienced dudes in here can chime in. I'm a chill laid back spaced out carefree weedhead kinda guy and don't really have any trouble getting buns but one thing I wanna know is why is it that a female will dig me from convo and confidence etc but she really won't f with me until I check her on some bs? we'll both be feeling each other and then they find some kinda way to test me and force me to show that aggressive side? thing is I don't really get mad at all about anything but I'll txt her some cuss words and tell her to play in traffic etc and act like I hate her but I don't really do that because I want to, I do it because it works
ohwell.gif
anyone else with this problem? can I just get some buns without having to make a chick feel like $#+% for acting dumb?

I remember being like you guys and actually CARING about what women want. THEY ARE HERE FOR US. THEY ARE THE HUMAN SiDEKICK.You are the main event. Get your $$$+ together and you won't have to have a gameplan or approach dating as a chess match because nothing attracts women more than a man who is the master of his enviroment. If you are in the dating enviroment and you have to win a chicks attention and company by mental gymnastics you are hustling backwards. Women are not something to be deciphered and understood, let them do them and you do you. If she is with your program cool we can do whatever the situation permits. If a chick really wants you trust she will give you the green light.

Oh and MOB is the GOds honest truth. The meaning of it has just been tainted by broken hearted tainted lames. I've never met a dude with bread that had trouble getting head. The harsh reality is women want a man that can provide experiences. Experiences= new restaurants,traveling, gifts,surprises etc. Provide those things and be funny and of course stern and you can doo doo on her face, literally. Good night chaps

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Oh and MOB is the GOds honest truth. The meaning of it has just been tainted by broken hearted tainted lames. I've never met a dude with bread that had trouble getting head. The harsh reality is women want a man that can provide experiences. Experiences= new restaurants,traveling, gifts,surprises etc. Provide those things and be funny and of course stern and you can doo doo on her face, literally. Good night chaps

pimp.gif

school these young boys man. They'll learn once they start getting a little piece of money. 

But no tricking or excessive stunting. it only makes dudes look foolish, its all about appearance, coolness, and confidences. (ACC balling.)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I remember being like you guys and actually CARING about what women want. THEY ARE HERE FOR US. THEY ARE THE HUMAN SiDEKICK.You are the main event. Get your $$$+ together and you won't have to have a gameplan or approach dating as a chess match because nothing attracts women more than a man who is the master of his enviroment. If you are in the dating enviroment and you have to win a chicks attention and company by mental gymnastics you are hustling backwards. Women are not something to be deciphered and understood, let them do them and you do you. If she is with your program cool we can do whatever the situation permits. If a chick really wants you trust she will give you the green light.

Some good wisdom with this and the last couple of replies in this thread. When you get older, you don't have time for all of that BS. Leave the birds alone. When you find a good woman that's into you and you're mutually into her, treat her right. Be the alpha, but don't be some insensitive douche either.

I think I can no longer post anything of worth in threads like this....

MOB, spitting game, tricking these girls...I mean if your still in high school and early college I can understand because I can sense the immaturity in the replies because when I was in this stage I would have done the same thing but now that i'm scrolling through this thread the only thing that makes sense to me is what wisepharoah posted.

Real will always recognize real as cliche as that is...but sometimes the packaging ain't right and you forgo that opportunity for a bird.

Keep your eyes open.

I guess I'm being young and naive when I say what I'm about to say.

I'm not ever going to let myself chase someone else again. Ever in my life. I was just arguing with someone over this last week. He said he wanted to learn the tricks of spitting game, I told him I wanted to focus on self-improvement. I said if I had all my #%%# together everything else would fall in place... he wouldn't believe me.

It's not that I was burned by someone or rejected but honestly I don't think it's right that so much effort and thought is concentrated on females, or anyone for that matter. I don't see why anyone would want to spend their life trying to garner the approval of someone else. In my opinion, no one is worth that. Especially not some girl I don't even know. Maybe if you were my family, a close friend, a mentor, whatever... but living for someone else or going out of your way to try and get them is ridiculous.

I'm chasing my own goals of getting strong, lean, getting smarter and more aware, and making money and spawning opportunities. I know people will fall in place after that. I don't like people $##+%%$ with my mind and honestly playing stupid games with anyone, including the opposite gender, is so damn annoying and a waste of time.

All in all... I just don't think it's right that anyone does anything for someone else (girls included). That just devalues who you are and gives THEM the power over you. I'm not going to play the game that someone else set up, I'm going to set up my own damn game and let others try and play little games and "spit game" and try and snag me. Let them inflate my ego. I'm not doing it the other way around.

Yall dudes is over thinking it.
As stated before in the thread, women is choosing.
She knows if she wants you in her pants or not from the minute yall start talking 95% of the time.
All these "rules" are non existent but it's just me, I ain't ever had to do any of the funny #%%* yall talking about to get women.

"Spitting game" isn't just telling a female a bunch of "original" material you think she's never heard before, its deeper than that. Game is being tactful, and using your intelligence as an advantage to respond to certain situations when dealing with females to put you on top. Everyone has their own gameplan.

Originally Posted by awwsome

She knows if she wants you in her pants or not from the minute yall start talking 95% of the time.

See, I don't get why it can't be the other way around.

Why don't more guys just try and turn the tables so the women have to impress them?

I think the best game is internal. It's how you feel about yourself. Self respect. The moment you lose self respect nobody will respect you. If this internal state of mind in place, things fall in place. In general, it means:

1) Spending your time doing things that put your best interests at the forefront. Don't get me wrong, there's always time reserved to be sacrificed for your loved ones, but you should be living your life with your best interests in mind.

2) Setting goals (personal, phsyical, monetary, whatever) and working towards them.

3) Living life seeking nobody else's approval but your own, and maybe God.

4) Not letting whatever anyone says or does bother you too much. You can use it to motivate, but never let it hurt you or change who you are.

I've learned that having those characteristics above, may not necessarily make you desirable or put sex right in front of you, but you will get respect and admiration. Money, looks, are just variables that help but don't make or break you. Being funny and having a sense of humor helps tremendously though. Don't get me wrong, being funny, witty, charming, and even "stunting" has helped pull girls for me, but in terms of core essentials...everytime I lacked one of those 4 characteristics above, I took an L with a female......so those 4 are important for me in living my life....still learning every day, but it's what I know thus far.

No one likes to be smothered. When you like someone with wife material, you don't realize how much you're overwhelming them sometimes. Where as if you just tryna smash, it's gone happen or it ain't, whatever. So pulling back a bit ain't bad advice. I wouldn't necessarily play games with future wifey though.

Originally Posted by scshift

Why don't more guys just try and turn the tables so the women have to impress them?
It's been that way since the beginning of man, there is no changing it. Unless she's ugly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

It's been that way since the beginning of man, there is no changing it. Unless she's ugly
laugh.gif

Not true. It's like that for most guys, but not all. Kobe Bryant can have damn near any female he wants. Same with Bill Gates. And the countless other men with money, power, status and success on their side.

Men can be "attractive" to women just like women can be "attractive" to men.

Attractive women get to choose which man they want cause so many men want them. Why not flip the script, become a more "attractive" man and choose whichever chick you want cause they want you? People always want something that is attractive to them. Instead of trying to please the girl, I don't see why you can't make the girl try and please you.

Originally Posted by AME416

laugh.gif
Speak for yourself man. I take it you've never had an attractive girl thirst for the D? Must suck man
laugh.gif
Not even tryna mean but what shift said is not only possible but it happens all the time. I'm sure most of the guys posting in here have at least one girl they smashed and put in little to no effort at all. And if a girl ever feels like she HAS to impress you, theres a very good chance shes DTF as well

Originally Posted by Put em up

foreveryoung wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

yep you can tell in this thread whos in high school, college, lame or just broke. All these spitting game and taking long to text back...etc crap is nonsense and corny.

if she not down for the cause you keep it moving, might sound cheesy but youll never lose women chasing money. or however it goes.

these chicks out here choosing. either your it or not.

you ridiculous fambs...

who all has cake like that? seriously?

i'm not saying folks aint out there gettin money...

but you just said high school, college, or broke...

so they just not supposed to get the ladies cuz they're in high school, college, or broke?

be real, fambs... a small percentage of dudes got serious paper that will make any girl drop drawls.

so calmb all that buffoonery out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BLinK

"Spitting game" isn't just telling a female a bunch of "original" material you think she's never heard before, its deeper than that. Game is being tactful, and using your intelligence as an advantage to respond to certain situations when dealing with females to put you on top. Everyone has their own gameplan.

somebody get this man a drink, cuz he GETS IT...

smh... why in the hell should you only get girls by flashing paper?

girls arent attracted to the money... they're attracted the the IMAGE OF MONEY...

and its not exactly the same, but money breeds confidence...

girls are attracted to confidence... it all comes back full circle...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what choosing is tho....next time you go out, really pay attention to the chicks. they're all dressed to impressed, trying to get attention from the kinda guy you're making yourself into. once you get it all together you don't have to do a damn thing and chicks will start throwing it at you. whereas a guy will see a chick he likes and go up and talk to her, girls will see a guy and just float around him and wait for him to basically take her down. I don't know how young you are maybe you can't tell yet but there's a difference between "seeing" a chick and "noticing" a chick. the one where you kind of turn your head on accident and just happen to notice is the one trying to get your attention (choosing..). the one that's hovering within arms length of you for no apparent reason...she wants you to talk to her. you got the right idea, don't work on the chicks, work on yourself and the chicks will flock.

Once this girl told me "I'm better than you at mind games"

What does that even mean lol?

Afterwards I was like I should of said why are you playing mind games to begin with but too late..

What are you talking bout? I never said anything bout flashing and all that. I'm simply talking bout the foolish game y'all are playing.

No man on his real grind got time for that. Except high schoolers, kids in college, lames or broke dudes. Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom