Originally Posted by AME416

Wasn't  it your avy too?...
This guy
laugh.gif
My avy was actually Taylor Swift krumping....strong likeness I know
grin.gif
Got banned, new SN, no avy yet. It all makes sense though:

Obviously regular dudes can obtain something that
females are attracted to but the as a majority we want them more than they want us.
With an attitude like that, I'm surprised if you can look at your own face in the mirror let alone post it on the internet. Get back to being an anonymous voice on the web...that seems to be your speed doggy

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

I'm surprised if you can look at your own face in the mirror
Too easy
laugh.gif

It's obvious the point I was trying to make went over your head so let's just leave it alone, keep smashing 9s & pimping my dude.

Too easy
laugh.gif

It's obvious the point I was trying to make went over your head so let's just leave it alone, keep smashing 9s & pimping my dude.
Nah man I get what you were tryna say...its just that I can't relate. I am not a "regular dude", "we" are not the same nor do I fall in this "majority" collective you speak of. You chase girls, I do not. That is the truth whether you feel I deserve attractive girls or not. Keep doin' what you do tho man, I am not even mad

its just that I can't relate. I am not a "regular dude", "we" are not the same nor do I fall in this "majority" collective you speak of. You chase girls, I do not.
29-Camron-NP.gif

Too easy
laugh.gif

Nah man I get what you were tryna say...its just that I can't relate. I am not a "regular dude", "we" are not the same nor do I fall in this "majority" collective you speak of. You chase girls, I do not. That is the truth whether you feel I deserve attractive girls or not. Keep doin' what you do tho man, I am not even mad
laugh.gif
but you are mad tho.

anyone who says "i ain't eem mad" is def mad at something.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Too easy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but you are mad tho.

anyone who says "i ain't eem mad" is def mad at something.
Dr. Drew over here
laugh.gif
Go give some relationship advice, thats about all you're good for around here. You prolly learned all that BS the hard way chasing girls with your boy AME. If either of you are over the age of 25 I feel for your future offspring. And guess what? I STILL ain't mad!
laugh.gif
Ol regular $@! dudes

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I feel like I could eat soup out of one of your eyesockets though
laugh.gif

disney-sourdough-soup-bowl.jpg

ol sour dough soup bowl eye's havin dude

Like you making yourself sound salty and stupid right now kieth.  You should just stop posting for a while and let this thread die down and you'll be good to post again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Like you making yourself sound salty and stupid right now kieth.  You should just stop posting for a while and let this thread die down.
16296291_nodding_gif.gif

I feel like I could eat soup out of one of your eyesockets though
.....what? I honestly don't even have a response for that
laugh.gif

Man let me tell y'all....I could sound salty, sweet, sour, savory. Don't matter to me at all. It's Sunday and I finally got some downtime, haven't been able to post in months so I will continue to post exactly what I feel. Y'all dudes are searching gifs and pics of bread bowls...like...tell me how y'all REALLY feel?
laugh.gif

*waits for AME to post a gif*
*waits for Grimlock to cosign said gif*
*waits for Club to just be corny as #%#*....as usual*

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Too many $@!%@%% rules

They're just girls. You guys make it seem sooooooooooo complicated

you're my dude buttttt coming from you, this made me chuckle
laugh.gif

How and why does what I said make you chuckle?

haha the jakes on you fambs...I had that bread bowl pic saved...I ain't eem search for nathan.

laugh.gif

this is just jokes though and I feel you on the "finally getting some down time"

I'm not in the mood for a hating battle so I'm just gonna call truce.

And also you need to get your post count up before you eem try to box with god.
roll.gif

Too many $@!%@%% rules

They're just girls. You guys make it seem sooooooooooo complicated

you're my dude buttttt coming from you, this made me chuckle
laugh.gif

How and why does what I said make you chuckle?

probably Lima incident + girl problem/depression threads

haha the jakes on you fambs...I had that bread bowl pic saved...I ain't eem search for nathan.

laugh.gif

this is just jokes though and I feel you on the "finally getting some down time"

I'm not in the mood for a hating battle so I'm just gonna call truce.

And also you need to get your post count up before you eem try to box with god.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ees okay bro, i was yoost keeding

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.
quoted and bolded so you fambs take note..

always take longer to text back.

occassionally drop the convo...

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

never trust these young wimmiez.

keep that cold heart.

DO NOT try to make her like you...

I REPEAT... DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER LIKE YOU!!!!!

Unfortunately I learned this a couple of years ago, instead of someone putting me on game
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom