Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

It's been that way since the beginning of man, there is no changing it. Unless she's ugly
laugh.gif
Speak for yourself man. I take it you've never had an attractive girl thirst for the D? Must suck man
laugh.gif
Not even tryna mean but what shift said is not only possible but it happens all the time. I'm sure most of the guys posting in here have at least one girl they smashed and put in little to no effort at all. And if a girl ever feels like she HAS to impress you, theres a very good chance shes DTF as well
This cornball
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

The majority of the male population since the beginning of time have been in the role of the
hunter, trying to impress the female. Certain instances, I'll use Kobe as an example, men definitely have the upper hand. Obviously regular dudes can obtain something that
females are attracted to but the as a majority we want them more than they want us.

Btw, what "attractive girls" is thirsting for you looking like this
Photo_on_2011-09-10_at_21.24.jpg

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
1233445870_ae19b02.gif
1233445870_ae19b02.gif
1233445870_ae19b02.gif

1233445870_ae19b02.gif
1233445870_ae19b02.gif
1233445870_ae19b02.gif

1233445870_ae19b02.gif
1233445870_ae19b02.gif
1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

This might be kind of off topic, but some of the things i've seen from experience and things that i've picked up:

1. If a girl shows interest in you, show interest back, enough to have a conversation, but that's it. Keep the conversation going, but keep the length of responses to a minimum. Show attention, but not too much. As someone said in this thread, take a nice amount of time to respond to a text, miss a phone call once in awhile because you were busy chilling with a friend (See point two,) act a bit cold to her sometimes, etc. Almost every girl believes that too much attention shown to them from a guy that they are interested in is a turn off. Let them breathe. Women also want a guy that is wanted by other women, in fact this is half of the entire criteria that women base their selection of men off of. Which brings me to point number 2..

2. Lie. If you aren't a guy that has a roster of women, make it that way. She ask what you are up to? Tell her you're chilling over one of your friends house or something. You are chilling with samantha, brittney, doesn't matter, but lie if you have to. Although the girl will seem like she's put off by it, secretly and subconsciously that will make her want you more. Women love Men with %%#*##. Makes them feel more special that someone who has a plethora of women to choose from, you picked her. Pow.

3. The friendzone can be a phenomenally great thing for you if you play it right. Real easy way of getting her if played correctly.
We have another knowerrrr !!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
- Take notes y'all

devil.gif
Friend zone is a great way to get quality nani lol - in the end, you get what you came for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. and now you've built a relationship with this woman, making you the go to guy when shes lonely.. drunk or just in need of some good ol koudie lovinggg, oh yeahhh !! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Title is tge only rule you should do until you know that you have her because if you don't show enough attention then, she will move on.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

OK here it is in a nutshell. Most guys view girls that they like the same way that we'd view our older sister's best friend. Instead, view he like she's your little sister's annoying friend that has a crush on you. It's all psychological. Yourr demeanor around them will be more confident and attractive. Thank me later.

Hmmm, I like that alot.

That's a brilliant way of thinking

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Money, having something going for yourself, being decent looking> everything and anything discussed in this thread. Most of you are young in here so enjoy the time when "game" can get you in the door. After 22 its all down hill if you don't have or are getting your **%% together.
Quoted for the damn truth being given. Any women worth having, certainly isn't playing the games in this thread. There are different playing fields gentlemen, step up to the majors.

It's been that way since the beginning of man, there is no changing it. Unless she's ugly
laugh.gif
Speak for yourself man. I take it you've never had an attractive girl thirst for the D? Must suck man
laugh.gif
Not even tryna mean but what shift said is not only possible but it happens all the time. I'm sure most of the guys posting in here have at least one girl they smashed and put in little to no effort at all. And if a girl ever feels like she HAS to impress you, theres a very good chance shes DTF as well
This cornball
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

The majority of the male population since the beginning of time have been in the role of the
hunter, trying to impress the female. Certain instances, I'll use Kobe as an example, men definitely have the upper hand. Obviously regular dudes can obtain something that
females are attracted to but the as a majority we want them more than they want us.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man this chick I know won't post her relationship status in fb because according to her it leads to problems when in reality she doesn't want to reduce the amount of thirst everytime she posts a new picture or status. As if thirsty dudes respect boundaries

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Man my girlfriend won't post her relationship status in fb because according to her it leads to problems when in reality she doesn't want to reduce the amount of thirst everytime she posts a new picture or status. As if thirsty dudes respect boundaries

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Money, having something going for yourself, being decent looking> everything and anything discussed in this thread. Most of you are young in here so enjoy the time when "game" can get you in the door. After 22 its all down hill if you don't have or are getting your **%% together.
Quoted for the damn truth being given. Any women worth having, certainly isn't playing the games in this thread. There are different playing fields gentlemen, step up to the majors.
And one more time for emphasis  

all these rules and games dont mean nothin if u dont know how to keep a #!%$& in check... u already lost

as far as smashin and dashin goes i don no its all about how u act around her if she senses that ur smashin often chances are shes gonna wanna know why

/thread

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Man my girlfriend won't post her relationship status in fb because according to her it leads to problems when in reality she doesn't want to reduce the amount of thirst everytime she posts a new picture or status. As if thirsty dudes respect boundaries
He should just tell her to calm down with the amount of thirsty pictures she posts on FB. I mean that is what I would do, what are you trying to get out of this girl. Keep posting pictures of you sitting in a room with the kissy face. Calm that mess down. 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Just curious, why isn't this a problem with you?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by kix4kix

And one more time for emphasis  

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Too many $@!%@%% rules

They're just girls. You guys make it seem sooooooooooo complicated

you're my dude buttttt coming from you, this made me chuckle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
This cornball
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Again, dudes in here are quoting a pic I had as my twitcon as if I was ashamed to show my face
laugh.gif
I know I get attractive girls, so a bunch of random dudes on the web who don't think I'm good looking (which is an issue you guys should prolly confront one of these days
grin.gif
) ain't really a big deal. The fact still remains that dude said men want sex more than women....which leads me to believe he probably doesn't get much of it. Even "ugly" dudes like me knows you're average female is straight hornball
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom