Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

I just want to thank you all for your input... I admit, i've been doing everything wrong!!! SMH

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

I just want to thank you all for your input... I admit, i've been doing everything wrong!!! SMH
Interested in hearing what you have been doing.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.
quoted and bolded so you fambs take note..

always take longer to text back.

occassionally drop the convo...

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

never trust these young wimmiez.

keep that cold heart.

DO NOT try to make her like you...

I REPEAT... DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER LIKE YOU!!!!!

yup, its sad but nice guys always finish last...

This is very true.as a nice guy the girl may really like you,but she won't respect you

I know one thing for sure: you can't use logic to understand females (or anyone for that matter). So much is based on feelings. People want a challenge, and nice guys aren't challenging to most girls. I'm not going to sit here and front like I'm some big daddy kane type dude b/c I still don't understand a lot about dating. I guarantee this though: if you keep yourself occupied; work, gym, hanging out etc. they will appear. Basically think of them as little as possible and if they see that you have little time for them, they'll be intrigued. I feel like I'm sideways simping b/c of the fact that I'm merely DISCUSSING females in my free time when I could be working on improving myself
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I know one thing for sure: you can't use logic to understand females (or anyone for that matter). So much is based on feelings. People want a challenge, and nice guys aren't challenging to most girls. I'm not going to sit here and front like I'm some big daddy kane type dude b/c I still don't understand a lot about dating. I guarantee this though: if you keep yourself occupied; work, gym, hanging out etc. they will appear. Basically think of them as little as possible and if they see that you have little time for them, they'll be intrigued. I feel like I'm sideways simping b/c of the fact that I'm merely DISCUSSING females in my free time when I could be working on improving myself
30t6p3b.gif
This guy has got it

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

keep that cold heart.

yup, its sad but nice guys always finish last...

I had to learn sooner or later...
30t6p3b.gif

He who hesitates, masterbates.

The moment you start living for yourself other people start to fall in your lap. So true. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

Interested in hearing what you have been doing.
I have been way too nice to women.. The biggest mistake i've made is talking to one female at a time.. Offering to take them out all of the time.. Basically i've been putting the pu%%y on the pedestal... I have been losing weight, so they're coming from everywhere, and i don't know how to handle it... I'm learning the hard way though

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I had to learn sooner or later...
30t6p3b.gif

He who hesitates, masterbates.

The moment you start living for yourself other people start to fall in your lap. So true. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

the only thing that should be noted is how this thread is perpetuating the ways we need to adjust to garner a woman's attention.

This is "putting the P on a pedestal" at it's finest.

Same dudes in here talking about how to treat these girls are the ones that say "I hate it how girls act like this"

Imho you dudes are gonna have to live in this cycle of shunning her, playing games with this birds and whatnot.

This can't be life.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

you know what it has NOTHING to do with being a nice guy..Am i really a bad person because i dont spend my time trying to smother a chick? No. Girls dont want all that attention. They will give you attention if they want to and there WILL be a sign. A lot of you guys are just doing it all wrong and blame it on being "nice" but its farther from the truth its more so trying too hard to make your self seem like a nice guy

nah bro, i mean them +*+##* who be BREAKIN @!%!@$! hearts...i mean them +*+##* who have a good girl and straight cheat on her with the everybody..and the "good" girls STILL want em. I mean its one thing to not show attention and its one thing to be an a-hole. and after being the "nice" guy or simp and being an a-hole. its clear which one girls go for.
I know that feel bro.

But to be real, if dudes were honest girls would like them a lot more. There is a very fine line between being honest and being an a-hole, and I think if more cats were just real with their females, they wouldn't have to act like a-holes to grab them. You can't take a chick you just wanna smash out to the Cheesecake Factory, let her eat popcorn shrimp and drink strawberry lemonade, and then not keep it trill with her in the coupe after dinner. Dudes act timid, get jaded, then try to run through as many chicks as possible because they tricked and got played.

If a female wants to go on a date with me, now a days I'll straight up ask "Yo, you just wanna get dinner or are we chilling after too?" Let them know that you are hip to the game without being an %@+ and they'll either get with it or get lost. Either way is a W for you.
pimp.gif
they aint gonna do nothing but try to get all yo *!#$#+%#+@*@% cheese

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

keep that cold heart.

TRUE +$!%!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's some really good info in here. I recently chased some chick and handled her and the situation all wrong. I came off looking like an idiot. Part of it was because of some depression bs I was going through tho. Needles to say I wasn't myself and my game was nowhere to be found. Now that I'm better mentally wise, I've been applying a lot of these technics to ole girl (this was before I found this thread) and they have worked. Now she's the one hitting me up. Dude that said to just keep busy is telling the truth, cus that's what I've been doing and it's working out.

Yeah don't chase any females or play their games.....play your own. Females can be some ruthless individuals if they sense you being clingy.

Alright I need some advice fellas
I did all of this to a girl I was chasing and she bit on everything but then all sudden she disappears
What gives?

IMO, it works to an extent. 
Being too much of an A_____ will not let you keep her. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Nah I show her mad love....like she a dog or something

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 got me rollin

I wanna put that as my fb status so bad but the recoil would be unrepairable 
laugh.gif
I'm going to 
pimp.gif

Back