Anywhere to get Jordan Brand Clothes in a 4X or bigger?

The irrelevant comments are uncalled for.

That's what I'm sayin'. Dude could be a wrestler and kick all your $$#*%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Not tryna to flame you or nothing but from a heath perspective, if you need to be wearing 5x-6x shirts you need to shed a few pounds.
you seen dude?

Like I said, I'm not tryna flame dude or anyone. I'm just saying If you need to wear 5x-6x (not if its apreference), than you need to shed a few pounds.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I'm 6'6" for the record. I fit a 4XLT (tall), but when the shirts are just 4x, and I raise my arms it turns into a belly shirt. That's when the extra length from the 5X comes in... I'm wearing a 5X shirt from the big and tall store right now, and it is big on me, but it is long enough. I don't mind my shirts being baggy.

Since everyone says JB runs big, I'm going to try on some shirts aty local corner store.
I got it worse fam, Im 6'5 195 and fit a XLT but if they dont carry tall sizes I gotta wear a 2x and its always gonna run short on me. Sometimes ican do a 3x but anything else, I'd be swimming in it.

homey could be bobby lashley and yall hatin for no reason. I rarely find 4x, i have 1 t-shirt and 1 pair of shorts, and the shorts are OD big.

Im not hatin, I was just looking out for his health, if he's tall the gear will stilll be huge

where I work a little mom and pops store here in tacoma,wa the biggest we get is 5x all day. We try to get fits for the big homies. But a 3x does fit like a4x!!!

Like a couple of people have said before...

Champs carries a lot of 4XL Tees and 4XL Shorts in certain locations...

JM

don't pay attention to these jerks. looking at the post ya pic threads/wdywtjb some of them need weight gainer asap
tired.gif
. but oh well. try champs, marshalls, and some outlets. if you from NYC,there's tons of mom and pop spots.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

don't pay attention to these jerks. looking at the post ya pic threads/wdywtjb some of them need weight gainer asap
tired.gif
. but oh well. try champs, marshalls, and some outlets. if you from NYC, there's tons of mom and pop spots.

y yall so sensitive?

Back
Top Bottom