Apparently I'm gay for checking out how men dress

wow op this thread really backfired right in your face.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by GTEK

?????

You by yourself on this one my man.

The reason I buy clothes is for when I go out.
Son, you don't go out. You joined NT this year and you've posted 2000 times?
laugh.gif
I can't even see you having enough time to do any clothes shopping, much
less going out. Damn Gtek, got me kind of scared thinking of some kind of gun
or something.

Edit: I don't think your gay op

roll.gif

i remember when i first went to college, i brought mad button-ups, flannels, polos, jeans, etc.. i go to a predominately white college, and needless to say iimmediately felt overdressed and uncomfortable.

that experience pretty much taught me everything i needed to know about dressing in college. its better to look comfortable and chill than to look likeyou're trying too hard to impress people.

i dress nice when i'm going to club, but other than that i'm always in a white tee, fitted, bball shorts and Nike slippers. breakfast, class, fratparties, wherever.

I think OP's mad because HNS and he takes 20 minues getting ready. The white guys that he sees dressing like bums get more buns than him, so he wasconfused and came on NT.

YNS OP, I noticed this too, but I don't care. Actually, as of late I join them and throw on a pair of shorts, random jays, and a t-shirt.

13saldana13 wrote:
I think OP's mad because HNS and he takes 20 minues getting ready. The white guys that he sees dressing like bums get more buns than him, so he was confused and came on NT.

YNS OP, I noticed this too, but I don't care. Actually, as of late I join them and throw on a pair of shorts, random jays, and a t-shirt.
laugh.gif
Where did you get this from? All I said was thatthere's a time and place to throw whatever on. Some of these responses kill me. Some NTers try too hard for a laugh.

I was talking about social gatherings/parties/formals NOT going to class.

Im in college and i dress in bball shorts everyday to class i could care less what i look like but then again I have a girl

Back
Top Bottom