Apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to play Green Lantern

grin.gif

ryan reynolds as punkass green lantern?!?!

boo!

he was supposed to be The Flash

i had it envisioned in my mind that Ryan was going to be the flash but noooo he's playing the gay lantern now

well im still looking forward to Deadpool

^ thats not the trailer btw

Blake Lively is Carol Ferris.

6633501049cfad949ec5a69bf735d1602eff1aa.jpg

For some reason I had confused her with her costar Leighton Meester. This kinda works as much of Carol's personality is built around not only being a womanin a position of power in man's field but being a young woman in a position of power in a man's field. So it actually makes a lot of sense for them toskew kinda young; she's the Rachel Menken of the DCU.

And Peter Sarsgaard is Hector Hammond

Peter Sarsgaard is in negotiations to play the villain in "Green Lantern," Warner Bros.' big-budget, Martin Campbell-directed tentpole based on the DC Comics super hero.

Sarsgaard will play Dr. Hector Hammond, the pathologist son of a senator who is seen as a disappointment in his father's eyes. He becomes infused with psychic powers when he discovers a meteor.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

And Blake Lively is Carol Ferris.

For some reason I had confused her with her costar Leighton Meester. This kinda works as much of Carol's personality is built around not only being a woman in a position of power in man's field but being a young woman in a position of power in a man's field. So it actually makes a lot of sense for them to skew kinda young; she's the Rachel Menken of the DCU.
pimp.gif
I'm a fan

I could have sworn that Seth Rogen had this role, but after looking it up I realized I had it confused for the Green Hornet.

Back
Top Bottom