Apple 2012 keynote : live blog link pg 1

Starts at 10 pacific? Crap I live on the East Coast
laugh.gif

I want to see some new toys
This year is the first year the iphone isn't my top priority from Apple. Although I will be copping it, I'm more interested in the MBP this year. 

Once the new MBP goes for sale I'm buying that + an iPad. 

I find more justification in spending $2700-$3000 on tech rather than a pair of Yeezy II's. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif

yea so 1pm est
Its my day off and I still woke up early this morning so this next hour will feel like forever. 

They might say something about iOS 6 but more than likely there will be no iphone.

I just want to see the new MBPs. If there are no ethernet ports then I'll be pissed and just buy one of the current gen 15"

laugh.gif

This year is the first year the iphone isn't my top priority from Apple. Although I will be copping it, I'm more interested in the MBP this year. 

I find more justification in spending $2700-$3000 on tech rather than a pair of Yeezy II's. 
absolutely

Originally Posted by omgitswes

They might say something about iOS 6 but more than likely there will be no iphone.

I just want to see the new MBPs. If there are no ethernet ports then I'll be pissed and just buy one of the current gen 15"

"might" "something" the whole thing is mostly about ios6
roll.gif

ios6.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

absolutely

THIS

Really hope a new iPhone is announced. IPhone 4 seems to be acting slow lately.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by Truballa101

They usually don't announce iPhones in the summer but hopefully they do this year...
Every iphone up until the most recent Iphone 4s has been announced in the summer.

Still...they may hint at it but don't expect it. This keynote is focusing on macs, iOS, and maybe apple TV.I mean I'd still want to see the iPhone but I don't see it happening

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by omgitswes

"might" "something" the whole thing is mostly about ios6
roll.gif

Ahh I was thinking it was mainly for OSX

You can watch the stream on the homepage of ustream.tv from someones phone I think lol
The guy recording got caught.

The one thing I do like about Apple is that their products are available as soon as the conference is over. Rather than having to wait a few months to order it.

Back
Top Bottom