Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Portrait mode is pretty legit, I just dislike how far you need to be away to get the pic.

Pain in the *** to take shoe pics.

Portrait mode is pretty legit, I just dislike how far you need to be away to get the pic.

Pain in the *** to take shoe pics.
Gotta ask the bae or set up on a timer 
laugh.gif

Not that serious lol. I can get some artsy looking partial shoe pics by myself.

Pics are clean tho, even the regular camera... pics almost look clearer than real life.

Does anybody with the apple watch know how to add the Cash app? I have it on my iphone and the app has an apple watch app. That's the only app i can't get on my watch.

You have to go inside the Apple Watch app on your phone to make any changes.

Came up today on a humbug. I ordered the 128gig matte black 7 plus from Best Buy but was told it was on back order until the 9th of December. Went to check my order to see if there was a change and saw they had a jet black at a store near me in stock. Called up and cancelled that joint and reordered with the quickness.

Does anybody with the apple watch know how to add the Cash app? I have it on my iphone and the app has an apple watch app. That's the only app i can't get on my watch.
You have to go inside the Apple Watch app on your phone to make any changes.
Yeah, but the app wasn't even showing up in there for me to active/install it to my apple watch.... it turns out all i had to do was update the software on my iphone.

Portrait mode is definitely a marquee feature that people will want moving forward. I hate that the smaller phone isn't taking advantage of this technology, because it's tons of fun to use and see people use it in real world situations. For folks who don't travel with a Dslr, it's a game changer for creativity.

Portrait mode is definitely a marquee feature that people will want moving forward. I hate that the smaller phone isn't taking advantage of this technology, because it's tons of fun to use and see people use it in real world situations. For folks who don't travel with a Dslr, it's a game changer for creativity.

The smaller phone doesn't have the second camera that's needed for it to work.

However, if you know how to use photoshop you can get the same effect (and even cleaner effect sometimes).

Samsung has had the portrait feature out of a single lens for more than 3 years... so yea sounds about right. Game changing innovation from apple more than 1000 days later

Samsung has had the portrait feature out of a single lens for more than 3 years... so yea sounds about right. Game changing innovation from apple more than 1000 days later

Don't even talk about Samsung man.. they literally made a 100+ page document on how to copy the iPhone

https://www.google.ca/amp/appleinsi...one_admitted_into_evidence/amp/?client=safari

Don't even talk about Samsung man.. they literally made a 100+ page document on how to copy the iPhone

https://www.google.ca/amp/appleinsi...one_admitted_into_evidence/amp/?client=safari

Yea but thats completely irrelevant as it pertains to how to make bokeh on a smartphone haha

Its a simple fact that the technology has been around forever. Apple pretending they need a second lens for it is comical

I have a 7 plus and enjoy the telephoto for what its worth

Yes I get it. Samsungs version is pure software whereas Apple is hardware and software.

Bokeh shots have been around forever.

MAYBE IM MISSING SOMETHING AND SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT.

HERE IS THE SCENARIO:

WHILE IM ON A CALL AND USING BLUETOOTH, HEADPHONES OR EVEN HAVING THE PHONE TO MY EAR (AND SCREEN IS LOCKED), A TEXT COMES THRU.... BUT IT DOESNT POP UP ON THE LOCK SCREEN WHILE ON THE PHONE.

PREVIOUSLY ON MY IPHONES 6PLUS THRU 4 THERE WAS NO ISSUE AND THE NOTIFICATION POPPED UP ON THE LOCK SCREEN.

IVE GONE THRU MY NOTIFICATION SETTINGS AND I DONT SEE ANYTHING SPECIFIC.

IS ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS??

MAYBE IM MISSING SOMETHING AND SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT.

HERE IS THE SCENARIO:

WHILE IM ON A CALL AND USING BLUETOOTH, HEADPHONES OR EVEN HAVING THE PHONE TO MY EAR (AND SCREEN IS LOCKED), A TEXT COMES THRU.... BUT IT DOESNT POP UP ON THE LOCK SCREEN WHILE ON THE PHONE.

PREVIOUSLY ON MY IPHONES 6PLUS THRU 4 THERE WAS NO ISSUE AND THE NOTIFICATION POPPED UP ON THE LOCK SCREEN.

IVE GONE THRU MY NOTIFICATION SETTINGS AND I DONT SEE ANYTHING SPECIFIC.

IS ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS??

Same ish on my 6s Plus. Just noticed it today. I'm on 10.1.1 btw. Maybe it's a software issue

Back
Top Bottom