Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Ended up ordering the Caudabe case for my 7 Plus. I was originally going to order off ebay, but I'd rather just pay to avoid waiting on a backorder that will be delivered sometime between end of Nov to end of Dec 
laugh.gif

30% off code: 9to5toys (Limited time only so if you want it, order asap) 

https://www.caudabe.com/products/the-veil-xt-iphone-7-plus?variant=29855290116

Bought 2 iphone 7+ 128gb's for my wife and I from best buy on the monthly installment plan, and they didn't even give us our $200 gift cards?

Are we entitled to those? Should I got back demand them?

Bought 2 iphone 7+ 128gb's for my wife and I from best buy on the monthly installment plan, and they didn't even give us our $200 gift cards?

Are we entitled to those? Should I got back demand them?

Did you ADD on lines? I think you have to add on lines PLUS do monthly installments

Didn't add any lines, just kept the 2 original lines we had and did the monthly purchase plan for them.

So they must be new lines? Existing lines dont count? And it was for Verizon.

Last edited:
Is there a jailbreak out for iOS 10 yet?

Also, need some advice.

I am currently on the Apple iPhone upgrade program... Probably have about 10 months left on my 6s plus. I wanted to upgrade to the 7 to take advantage of the upgrade program. Would it be worth it? Or should I just finish paying the phone off before I get the new one?

Because from what I know, when I upgrade I gotta trade in the phone I have right?

Is there a jailbreak out for iOS 10 yet?

Also, need some advice.

I am currently on the Apple iPhone upgrade program... Probably have about 10 months left on my 6s plus. I wanted to upgrade to the 7 to take advantage of the upgrade program. Would it be worth it? Or should I just finish paying the phone off before I get the new one?

Because from what I know, when I upgrade I gotta trade in the phone I have right?

Just keep your phone now IMO. You can only upgrade after you are paid up through 12 months, and the earliest you can do that is 6 months of being on the program.

anyone know a screen recorder i can use? i found airshou but it says unable to download when its done downloading and wants to install

^ ^ ^
on the weekly paper ad, it says "with new installment billing or lease agreement" which I assume is the monthly payment w/o renewing?

http://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=featured+deals

but yeah only Sprint and Verizon

I'm getting conflicting info from different best buy employee's...why is this so difficult?

LOL I started a new installment billing on two upgrade eligible lines - am i eligible or not?

Make sure you guys get your best buy gift cards. Employee's let us walk out with no gift cards when we should've got them.

This is BS.

Just keep your phone now IMO. You can only upgrade after you are paid up through 12 months, and the earliest you can do that is 6 months of being on the program.

I know. What I'm saying is that I've been on the program for 14 months, meaning I got 10 months left to pay for the phone.

Would it be worth to upgrade to the 7 if I'm pretty close to paying it off? Would I be better off paying off the phone before I upgrade on the apple upgrade program and then selling my 6s+ elsewhere?

I know. What I'm saying is that I've been on the program for 14 months, meaning I got 10 months left to pay for the phone.

Would it be worth to upgrade to the 7 if I'm pretty close to paying it off? Would I be better off paying off the phone before I upgrade on the apple upgrade program and then selling my 6s+ elsewhere?

Gotcha, I read that wrong. I would say go ahead and upgrade using the program again. If you choose to upgrade to an 8 or whatever you would only have to pay up two months to get it next year.

As far as the trade in goes, most websites will be about that same price as you are essentially getting in credit for trading it back to Apple. Unless you're trying to sell for a higher value on eBay etc, it's a bit of a hassle IMO.

Seen a dude on camera today in our receiving department at work stash 8 iPhones to the side.

Only time we have iphones come in is for employee use and thats one at a time.

All of those 8 were delivered to the wrong address and homeboy is tryna come up.

IMO if you were to do it, you should have done it in September. You might as well wait until next year now. It's going to throw you off next year if you want the 8 when it drops. Unless it doesn't matter to you when you get it.

Back
Top Bottom