• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm still chillin with this 6s+
nthat.gif

Anyone got plans to cop the beats X?

I bough the powerbeats 3 for the low last month for the gym but I'm thinking of scooping these for work and leisure 

Last edited:

I bough the powerbeats 3 for the low last month for the gym but I'm thinking of scooping these for work and leisure 

I'm thinking about it I just need to see the reviews. If they aren't good I'm gonna get the powerbeats 3.

I got the AirPods for leisure and I like them a lot. They get the job done and the charger/case last all day.

Verizon specific question. 

I received an iPhone as a gift, but it's the rose gold colorway 
laugh.gif
. The thing is way too pink for me and I want to exchange it for a matte black. 

Would Verizon let me do this in store even though I don't have a receipt? It's brand new, has all the stickers etc. 

Last edited:
Anyone know how to delete an iPhone 6 without a passcode? I don't ever recall setting one up but it won't let me delete my old phone without it.

anyone have any suggestions on how to clear documents and data usage? no matter what I do it always seems to consume most of the space on my 6s:x:x

Last edited:

I received an iPhone as a gift, but it's the rose gold colorway :lol: . The thing is way too pink for me and I want to exchange it for a matte black. 

Would Verizon let me do this in store even though I don't have a receipt? It's brand new, has all the stickers etc. 

Having worked for a carrier in the past (sprint), I'm going to say they aren't going to let you do it. Most policies on that kind of thing are pretty much the same across the board, no matter the carrier.

They don't have any proof that you purchased the phone, or that it was a gift. And if it didn't come out of a Verizon inventory, they won't anyway. Say for instance, the person who purchased you the phone got it from BestBuy or Apple. Verizon doesn't have that phones IMEI/Serial # in their inventory, so theres no way for them to claim the phone back.

But even more so, even if they did purchase it from a verizon store, you have no proof that you legitimately own the phone. So the person who paid for it has to exchange it.

But what you could do is, if said gift giver has a Verizon acct, see if they can temporarily add you as a authorized user on their account or just send you the receipt. If they can add you to the account, or maybe even get them on the phone while at the Verizon store and have them verify the purchase history, Verizon can pull up the receipt on the day they purchased the phone in store. But you need the account holder who made the purchase to give them the password etc for the account so they can get in and re print the receipt.

Last edited:

I received an iPhone as a gift, but it's the rose gold colorway :lol: . The thing is way too pink for me and I want to exchange it for a matte black. 

Having worked for a carrier in the past (sprint), I'm going to say they aren't going to let you do it. Most policies on that kind of thing are pretty much the same across the board, no matter the carrier.

They don't have any proof that you purchased the phone, or that it was a gift. And if it didn't come out of a Verizon inventory, they won't anyway. Say for instance, the person who purchased you the phone got it from BestBuy or Apple. Verizon doesn't have that phones IMEI/Serial # in their inventory, so theres no way for them to claim the phone back.

But even more so, even if they did purchase it from a verizon store, you have no proof that you legitimately own the phone. So the person who paid for it has to exchange it.

But what you could do is, if said gift giver has a Verizon acct, see if they can temporarily add you as a authorized user on their account or just send you the receipt. If they can add you to the account, or maybe even get them on the phone while at the Verizon store and have them verify the purchase history, Verizon can pull up the receipt on the day they purchased the phone in store. But you need the account holder who made the purchase to give them the password etc for the account so they can get in and re print the receipt.

Thanks. I'll look into this today.

If it doesn't work I'm just going to get my Killa Cam on.

They will not

my sister ordered me a grey set for my birthday but theyre back ordered until March. hope theyre decent.

my sister ordered me a grey set for my birthday but theyre back ordered until March. hope theyre decent.

The had the UR Beats buds on sale at Walmart for $50, I passed on them though. I want a pair of Powerbeats in my life

The had the UR Beats buds on sale at Walmart for $50, I passed on them though. I want a pair of Powerbeats in my life

i was tempted to get power beats but the piece around your ear bothers me. when i saw the X tho... appreciative that i didnt have to come out of pocket for them.. :smokin

My rear camera doesn't work but the front camera works on my 6 Plus. The rear camera just doesn't even load really and blacks out. Is it a hardware repair issue or just a update/software issue?

I am.

I have a two pairs of Powerbeats 2 for the gym, so if one of those goes out I might get one. I saw a couple of Youtube videos and I like they're more casual.

is there anyway to change the sounds on the applewatch ?

wondered the same thing but I don't think you can. Think you can only silence it.

I got these headphones from amazon and they work great can easily switch between my apple watch and my iPhone no need for the W1 chip.

But I do plan on getting the airpods when I can walk in the store and try them out but for now these will do just fine before I drop 150+ on some freaking beats

Amazon product ASIN B01GNYFT8E

Back
Top Bottom