Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I like the look of the matte black but I like the grippyness of the jet black. Either way both are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

We considering the 7 but I think I'll just wait for the 10th anniversary [emoji]128293[/emoji]

#teamraw4life

Last edited:
anyone done the 6s battery replacement thing ? do they open your phone or just give you a replacement ?my phone qualifies.

they open and replace.. if the problem doesn't work, they will replace I assume

Got the lanyard that attaches to the bottom of your phone that was posted a few pages back and I'm lovin it so far!

What's the point of the lanyard? U guys wrap it around your hand every time I use your phone? Just in case it might fall?

What's the point of the lanyard? U guys wrap it around your hand every time I use your phone? Just in case it might fall?

You're a genius

:lol:

honestly its really convenient in a number of ways. My old sony phone back in the day had one and i remember loving it. Phone in pocket becomes easier to grab just grab the lanyard and pull it out. Any time i lay my iphone flat on a surface (it sounds petty and im team no case) its so thin that it is hard to pick up so the lanyard makes it easier to just grab. And of course put it around your wrist if you are typing a long convo with one had while driving or walking or doing anything else where it may drop out of your hand

Bruh, they want $50 for that ****?

Aw hell naw

They prolly got a knockoff at 5 Below

Last edited:
this convo again? :lol:

dude had a patent. i wasn't able to find a knock off before buying one

Back
Top Bottom