Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah in the past, Apple gave me a new phone for any little blemish .. t mobile isn't with it and I don't like the fact that the only way I can upgrade my phone is if I pay $10 a month.
Are you saying that you liked the old way of upgrading?
If so, haha wut?
Where did I say that though? T Mobile just thinks they're slick and the average customer is going to hear these deals and think it's better than what it is. I messed with them because their bills were cheap but now?

regular T Mobile bill + $20 EIP + $10 for this new "Jump" program easily puts your bill over $110, so what's the difference now besides their wording? It comes out being the same prices as the other cell phone providers.

If the new iPhone is black and gold ill get that one I don't like white and gold together. Really I don't even need the 5s I just want te better camera and to have it just because I like buying gadgets

Apple needs to skip the s lines of their phones and make more then minimal changes to the previous device. I get that it's marketing and will make millions but damn my 5 is more then adequate. I could careless about a better camera

If that gold one from the link releases, I'll think about actually buying an "S" line phone.

For you dudes looking to switch and move your number or break from a contract..

iPhone 5 is available for virgin mobile for 549.99 (LTE 4G sprint network)

The 4 is 349.99(3g)
The 4s is 449.99 (3g)

You can only use the virgin mobile iPhone so you have to purchase it from them.

I work for them, anymore questions just feel free to pm

No contract and available with three plans which all offer unlimited text and internet (2.5gb data cap)

35$ is 300 minutes

45$ is 1200 minutes

55$ is unlimited

Ya'll should just hit NTers up if you want an iPhone and you're willing to spend $500 USD. Someone will sell theirs.

Yea but why do that when the price of the 5 will drop come release day for the 5S/6? not sure how quickly prices will drop though. Never paid attention but i know there was barely any change when the 4S released, i dont think prices dropped much if at all with the 4

For you dudes looking to switch and move your number or break from a contract..

iPhone 5 is available for virgin mobile for 549.99 (LTE 4G sprint network)

The 4 is 349.99(3g)
The 4s is 449.99 (3g)

You can only use the virgin mobile iPhone so you have to purchase it from them.

I work for them, anymore questions just feel free to pm

No contract and available with three plans which all offer unlimited text and internet (2.5gb data cap)

35$ is 300 minutes

45$ is 1200 minutes

55$ is unlimited
This seems dope, but lets say I get tired of Virgin. Can I get it unlocked an go somewhere else?

Good looking out prince. Since Virgin is using Spritz 4g network do you know if I can take my sprint iphone to them?

Nah that's what I think onthe23rd was referring to in his post by saying you have to buy the one from virgin mobile which is crazy...

Honestly AT&T and T-mobile iPhones are best bang for your buck IMO. They are unlocked easiest and can usually be resold for more down the line. I personally own a sprint 4s and wouldn't do it again if I had the chance.

The sprint network is terrible, and the phone is more restricted since its not Technically a GSM phone.

Now I will admit that when I went verse as in December 2011 sprint did allow me to have my phone unlocked to use local sims since the 4s was a dual network phone but they run you through the ringer to do so. It's even harder now that congress has passed this stupid bill...

I really don't know what I'm gonna do with my 64g 4s when my contract is over in a couple of weeks cuz I really wanted to just send it to fam overseas but sprint acts so dumb now

If you live in Maryland and want ya sprint Iphone unlocked or whatever iPhone. Pm me. My friend does it for cheap

I have a sprint 4S too
laugh.gif

So we can get this unlocked? I want to take my talents to Tmo
You won't be able to take advantage of what tmo offered with a sprint iphone.

you cant unlock sprint iphone to use in the USA...

Verizon iphone 5 comes unlocked for GSM

you cant unlock sprint iphone to use in the USA...

Verizon iphone 5 comes unlocked for GSM
but you can use Verizon service/data on a sprint iphone 5...matter of fact I do it all the time when im in an area where the coverage is better for one service provider over the other..... You just have to change some of the settings and put in the appropriate carrier prl. files.

Yea, because they are both CDMA.

theres no point in unlocking or paying for a sprint unlock. the ones sell for dirt cheap because they are essentially worthless other than for sprint.

i didnt even know they could be used for Verizon but idc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom