Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Last month I had to buy out my sprint iPhone 4S contract..(Due to some bull)After the buyout I was trying to get a different carrier but couldn't because the sprint phone is more restricted, and sprint basically lied to me.. Stating that the phone was unlocked.. But it wasn't..

It seem like mission impossible..but after a month of Constantly looking for a business to unlock my sprint iPhone.. A business actually got the job done.. I choose the carrier tmobile because they gave me the micro SIM card..and referred me to the place..

More info? Which business did it? You are able to pop in a t-mobile sim and it run fine on the T-mobile network? SMS, MMS too? iMessage?

ducktales, post the company because they would mke a killing because ive NEVER seen anyone post it other than scammers. they even went as far as making a youtube video and fooling hundreds of people and straight scammed everyone.

Thought I was gonna be forced to upgrade yesterday. Dropped my phone in the toilet. :x

Good thing it wasn't damaged.

ducktales, post the company because they would mke a killing because ive NEVER seen anyone post it other than scammers. they even went as far as making a youtube video and fooling hundreds of people and straight scammed everyone.
i believe him. although it may be more to it than just popping a tmo sim and go. last week i bought a bad esn iphone 5 and now have a tmo sim in it. talk,text web(2g) no jailbreak and was running ios 7 beta 4. updated to beta 5 and lost my unlock so i had to downgrade to 6.1.4 and beta 4 is no longer being signed. idk if i can say how i got mine working on here but sprint can be unlocked for gsm

got me in here lookin for an update... SMH
hell if the files weren't so big id post it...but its only available for 64 bit windows users and mac osx users...I usually do post updates things like this...but one I was banned camped for posting the jb for iphone 5 early... to NT's so lesson learned I guess

I'm ready to see what Apple has to offer for the 5S...I didn't get the 5..seemed like too many problems..will be glad to upgrade from my 4S which has been a trooper this whole time

I'm ready to see what Apple has to offer for the 5S...I didn't get the 5..seemed like too many problems..will be glad to upgrade from my 4S which has been a trooper this whole time

what problems did the 5 have?

Same here....like my 4s but I'm ready for the next one, skipped the 5 just like I skipped the 4 :lol:

what problems did the 5 have?

Physically, there were mass reports of the lock button malfunctioning/not responding when you would click it, resulting in you not being able to lock your phone screen, and having to wait until your screen eventually times out and goes into lock screen. I've witnessed this in person because my Mom had a 5 with this issue and there were widespread similar claims on the Apple Help forums. Software wise, IOS6 in general was a complete mess really, lots of glitches, some loss of phone functionality. With Apple and Google beefing still, they took away the integrated YouTube app if you noticed. It used to be the brown one that came standard on pretty much all iPhones/iTouches. Now Google has replaced it with the one you download from the app store and it isnt as good. The OG app had the integrated music feature, so you could leave the app, but pull it up in the secondary apps row and click play so you can still listen to the audio of your video, while doing other stuff on your phone. Plus if I'm not mistaken, you can't upload footage directly from your phone to youtube with the new youtube app, I could be wrong though. But seeing all that and seeing that iOS6 comes standard on all iPhone 5's, I wasn't really too convinced I needed to upgrade, I'll stick with my 4S with jailbroken iOS5.1.1 I think. Plus we know how Apple operates when releasing new products for the most part for phones at least. They drop a new model, then the S version, then a new, then the S, ect ect. Apple has mastered the art of getting people to pretty much pay to have a prototype phone, because they usually had all these new models planned years in advance. So hopefully they can interest me with this iOS7, because for me personally, the operating system is what matters/is going to get used the most. Plus we need a new camera.

Last edited:
The fingerprint scanner if successfully implemented is a critical step in getting into the lucrative payments market.

Imagine freeing your wallet of all of your cards, and getting rid of every annoying loyalty card from a retailer and having it all on your phone.

I aint down with the mark of the beast, sun...

to me the 5 was worth the upgrade just for the LTE alone, only way I'll get the 5S is if there is a bigger screen which seems doubtful.

If the rumors are true.... 3 years removed from the iphone 4 and we have a phone that looks the same, is faster, a little bigger, better camera, useless Siri and a fingerprint sensor. Steve Jobs must be rolling in his grave.

Last edited:
If the rumors are true.... 3 years removed from the iphone 4 and we have a phone that looks the same, is faster, a little bigger, better camera, useless Siri and a fingerprint sensor. Steve Jobs must be rolling in his grave.

:stoneface:

indifferent.gif
he's kind of right

Only problem my 5 gives me is randomly it will say I can't connect to a wifi network. Other then that I been happy. Will skip 5s and wait for 6. The note 3 should hold me off until then

Perhaps a device that is double in memory, switching to a dual core CPU chip (and increasing the speed of said processor by 300mhz), an increase in screen size enough to for an additional row of apps, LTE enabled, and a lowered device thickness from the iphone 4 (2010) to the iphone 5 (2012) constitutes Steve Jobs to roll over in his grave... lol

When it comes down to it, not everyone is going to be satisfied with the specs that apple will announce at their even next year for the various iOS devices they'll be announcing. Honestly for me it has never been about the specs but rather the UX. If i don't enjoy the UX then why bother with a phone that has a big scary 4 core 1.6ghz processor? I'll take my iphone 4s with a dual core 1ghz processor for the UX of iOS over any other non iOS smart phone.

I am very bias though because I develop for iOS and have found developing on the android platform has been horrific. :lol:

inb4 "SHEEP"

Back
Top Bottom