• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm hype for ios11 and that homepod.

I'm so glad I got the 12.9in iPad pro when it dropped, because all the 10.9 is basically playing catchup and getting the A10x so iOS 11 is going to run perfect on mine

Just updated to ios11, I really like the updates to the camera and photos. The control center is cool as well

Bros. I finally cracked my screen. Do you guys know how much apple charges for a iPhone 7 screen? Not the plus.

Or is it just worth getting from a kiosk or the ifix spots? With the original screen?

Thanks.

or I just won't get texts period. my brother would ask me daily why I'm not responding to things people are saying ro asking me and I'm sitting there clueless.

for all I know, its still going on, its been pretty dead.

Happened to me all the time. I wouldn't get any texts in the day, and at night or the next morning, i'd get like 60 texts all at once in my group chat.

I ended up going to ATT and switching out the sim card a few times. It would help for a few weeks, but then would start doing it again. I would restore my phone from new a few times too. Finally went to Apple, told them what was happening and what i did, and they gave me a new one. Been a few months and it hasn't happened since.

Apple is stingy with phones now, they legit won't give replacements anymore. I know damn well if I tell them about the text issues they're gonna come up with 20 excuses and say I have one of those problems and it's normal

And yes it's still happening SMH

iOS 11 is definitely a great update.

Unfortunately a lot of embedded web videos are broken in safari. Hopefully that's fixed in the next beta release.

I have to install Xcode 9 and try out the wifi app testing

id say fake because knowing apple, they won't give us a full screen phone and make us wait another year while companies been doing it for years now

:rolleyes

lets see, if its the top model and we have to pay a premium then that doesn't count to me.

should be all the phones like that

My fiance's 7+ camera is buggy af. Literally 90% of the time when she opens up the camera, its a black screen and it's frozen. Apple better replace it. She still has warranty so I don't see why not 

iOS 11 is definitely a great update.

Unfortunately a lot of embedded web videos are broken in safari. Hopefully that's fixed in the next beta release.

I have to install Xcode 9 and try out the wifi app testing

Can wait to use the release version on my iPad. I have the beta right now and minus a few issues it’s a nice upgrade

My fiance's 7+ camera is buggy af. Literally 90% of the time when she opens up the camera, its a black screen and it's frozen. Apple better replace it. She still has warranty so I don't see why not 

they should. on my 6+ I remember my front camera stopped working complete and was just black, they ran a test and gave me a new one.

but its 2017, wouldn't surprise me those cheap ***** wouldn't tell your fiancé they wanna repair it since they hate giving out replacements now

id say fake because knowing apple, they won't give us a full screen phone and make us wait another year while companies been doing it for years now

:rolleyes

It's definitely looking fake with that HTC home button knockoff on the back of the phone

lets see, if its the top model and we have to pay a premium then that doesn't count to me.

should be all the phones like that

I've read there will be 2-3 versions of the iphone for the september drop. Anniversary edition, 7s and a new budget model.

However the pics may be fake as the Anniversary iphone will have integrated wireless charging thus the body can't be aluminum but it'll be Gorilla Glass.

My iphone 6 is buns. should i buy a 7+ this week or wait? 

Battery dies after 1 1/2-2 hours of texting, phone freezes. I literally can't use it unless I'm within arms of a charger or i'll be stranded out without a phone. On top of that the wifi antenna seems to not work as well as that in other people's iphones. Could be a TMobile issue though.

Also, would you recommend getting an upgrade iphone or going to the apple store and taking the L and dropping $700.

Battery dies after 1 1/2-2 hours of texting, phone freezes. I literally can't use it unless I'm within arms of a charger or i'll be stranded out without a phone. On top of that the wifi antenna seems to not work as well as that in other people's iphones. Could be a TMobile issue though.

Also, would you recommend getting an upgrade iphone or going to the apple store and taking the L and dropping $700.

Your phone's on the way out man. If you can I'd try to wait it out and pray to the based god and one true king Jon Snow that your phone survives the summer. If it keeps dying just keep a portable battery pack with you or 2.

Not sure what you mean with the second part.

Your phone's on the way out man. If you can I'd try to wait it out and pray to the based god and one true king Jon Snow that your phone survives the summer. If it keeps dying just keep a portable battery pack with you or 2.

Not sure what you mean with the second part.

he means use his upgrade and get the phone at a discount or just pay for retail and save that upgrade for his next phone he wants to cop so he won't have to pay retail

Back
Top Bottom