Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They still give upgrade discos? Shhhhhiiiieeee I been paying full price monthly payments for a phone for like 3-4 years lol

I think thats what he meant, I re read it and not sure what else that would mean :lol:

For what its worth my nieces phone got folded when it fell in the couch and her grandfather went to open the chair and her father got the phone fixed. Dude bent it back (still see where it folded of course), new screen, new speaker, new battery and it was fine.

It was bent way worse than what happened to yours. So I would get it checked out
Son that joint needs to be at a collision repair shop. It's done.

My iphone 6 is buns. should i buy a 7+ this week or wait? 

Battery dies after 1 1/2-2 hours of texting, phone freezes. I literally can't use it unless I'm within arms of a charger or i'll be stranded out without a phone. On top of that the wifi antenna seems to not work as well as that in other people's iphones. Could be a TMobile issue though.

Also, would you recommend getting an upgrade iphone or going to the apple store and taking the L and dropping $700.

Have you tried recalibrating the battery? if it doesnt work, i'd try to thug it out until September if i were you, just 3 more months

Battery dies after 1 1/2-2 hours of texting, phone freezes. I literally can't use it unless I'm within arms of a charger or i'll be stranded out without a phone. On top of that the wifi antenna seems to not work as well as that in other people's iphones. Could be a TMobile issue though.

Also, would you recommend getting an upgrade iphone or going to the apple store and taking the L and dropping $700.
Thug it out and cop the new one in a few months. 6 generation is trash with the battery, my joint drops from 35 to 1% sometimes while I'm on the internet. Had my phone die on me before I could call a Uber the other week leaving the city, the power struggle was real.

Use your upgrade fam.

It's 2017 and you have a 6, it sounds like you aren't the upgrade every year type. Just use the upgrade and get the 7+

There's no new iPhone at least until this fall. If you're willing to wait then cool.

Or just smash yours and go through your carrier for an insurance replacement if you have it and see if a fresh 6 will hold you over.

$200 vs $800 or $200 vs Upgrade

That joint looks like a galaxy s6 in the front and an HTC in the back

Hope they don't do that

They still give upgrade discos? Shhhhhiiiieeee I been paying full price monthly payments for a phone for like 3-4 years lol
I think thats what he meant, I re read it and not sure what else that would mean
laugh.gif
Sorry I was walking and typing and distracted myself into an unclear sentence.

Tmobile has the Jump! plan where you trade in your phone and get a discount off of the cost of the new phone (I think that's how it works anyway.) What I should have asked was if it makes sense to trade in my phone for $150 off an iphone 7, or just buy a 7 full price and have a backup. Also I remember there being an issue back in the iphone5 era of phones of the phones sold at tmobile stores having different antennae than the apple store ones or something.

I'm a novice so forgive any dumb questions I asked. I buy one phone every 3 years.

I think thats what he meant, I re read it and not sure what else that would mean :lol:

Sorry I was walking and typing and distracted myself into an unclear sentence.

Tmobile has the Jump! plan where you trade in your phone and get a discount off of the cost of the new phone (I think that's how it works anyway.) What I should have asked was if it makes sense to trade in my phone for $150 off an iphone 7, or just buy a 7 full price and have a backup. Also I remember there being an issue back in the iphone5 era of phones of the phones sold at tmobile stores having different antennae than the apple store ones or something.

I'm a novice so forgive any dumb questions I asked. I buy one phone every 3 years.

honestly, if you're willing to shell out cash and pay retail... I would just go on craigslist for now and find a used 5SE or something if you can.

its basically a 6S inside a 5 body.

its a week into June, few more months and the 7S or 8 comes out. Think it would be foolish to spend full blown retail right now but if you actually don't care for the newest phone then go and grab a brand new 7/7+

Have you tried recalibrating the battery? if it doesnt work, i'd try to thug it out until September if i were you, just 3 more months

What is this wizardry?

I've been in the same boat since January trying to hold out for the 8.

wish i still had an ipad :lol:

just downloaded ios11 on my 7 plus, so far so good. not as buggy as i expected

Touch ID on the back is the stupidest idea since the last time Apple came up with an upward facing headphone jack.

I don't even have big hands and I have to fold a phone awardly and uncomfortably to get a fingertip anywhere on the back surface.

Last edited:
Touch ID on the back is the stupidest idea since the last time Apple came up with an upward facing headphone jack.

I don't even have big hands and I have to fold a phone awardly and uncomfortably to get a fingertip anywhere on the back surface.

It’s also on the new galaxy’s

Not a fan either though

Ergonomically the home button on the back of the phone is stupid and uncomfortable.

I've been using the home button on the iPhone for 10 years... why on earth would moving it to the back be beneficial to anything?

If BMW decided one day they wanted to move the gas to the left foot... it would be stupid.

Don't fix what's not broken.

Last edited:
That's like saying moving the power button to the side was a dumb idea because you're used to it being on top.

Moving your thumb down to the home button causes strain on your thumb. Having it on the back allows you to unlock your phone where your index finger naturally rests.

With that said, the strain is minimal and having it on the back is wild inconvenient. Not being able to use your finger print to unlock your phone when it's on a desk or in a mount annoys the hell out of me.

apple gunna apple. And you going to buy it anyway.

Hope that's not it bc that metal back won't have wireless charging. I don't care what they do with home button man, just give me wireless charge, new processor, and bigger display.

Back
Top Bottom