Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I just copped an iPhone 8haven’t had an iPhone since the 6 I need some tips and necessary apps. Such as keyboards,hidden picture apps screen recordings and games and sucks it’ll be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Screen recording is built in. I use Gboard, cuz it has Swype.

Get Dokkan Battle, Pocket Mortys, Need For Speed No Limits, Don't Starve, Garage Band, Google Photos, and your banks app.

I wonder how bad the iPhone X delays will be. Every tech blog has been claiming it'll be a B to get one and you can preorder and still not be able to receive it until December-January.

It almost feels as if they are purposely trying to discourage people from trying to get so they can have a better chance of getting it. I saw one of those techs on YT with their "10 reasons why you shouldn't get the Iphone X" only to turn around and say at the end of the video that he's going to get one.

The only reason I’m really staying is because wifey got me an iwatch on Christmas ..

If I do strike out on the X i might just keep my 7 Plus or move over to the note 8

Had to return the 8+ today was having a few too many minor issues. In addition to the wifi, the reachability function stopped working completely.

Decided to just cop the SE. Gonna rock with that for a few weeks then get the X and retire the SE as a travel phone.

have a 6s and copped an apple watch., cant use the apple watch without upgrading to ios11
i feel like if i update the 6s its going to be soooo slowwwww

my 6+ runs ios 11.0.1 just fine man but the update almost killed my phone. took it to apple and they fixed it. i’m too scared to do the newest update.

I still have my 6 and debating if I should go to Apple to replace the battery. From what I hear it only cost $80-100 to do so. Going to keep the 6 as my backup.

Any recommendations for a super thin 7+ case? I had the Caudabe but it certain parts of it kept raising

get one of those fake peel cases off amazon. just don’t spend $30 for a real peel case, not worth it

Any recommendations for a super thin 7+ case? I had the Caudabe but it certain parts of it kept raising

Happens with all of em, they start to kinda warp

Once you put it on, don’t even take it off

But like I said plenty times and the post above mentioned, don’t buy the name brands especially peel, they’re all the same .20 cent made in China case

Cop off eBay for $2. Had the caudabe and it was legit same thing as the $3 one I bought from eBay

Yooooo so last night I was driving home and I stopped by In-n-out drive thru to grab a bite to eat, anyways while I was waiting in the line I looked at my phone and my whole text convo with my girl is gone other than the very last text she sent me. Now I just looked at all my other iMessage convos and it's the same. The whole log is gone other than the very last text they've sent me. Not only that, the memory is the same on my phone and it didn't free up any space :angry:

Anyone know the cause of this? Still on 6 plus running 10.3.3

I'm never gonna go without a case. Been rocking the apple smart battery case on my old *** 6. When I cop my X (hopefully) I'm going with the most clunky protective case available IDC.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal Almost game time :nthat:

iPhone X in black & white spotted in the wild running a new dynamic wallpaper
Christian Zibreg on October 8, 2017

iPhone-X-in-the-wild-002.jpg

We’re less than a month away from the iPhone X launch and already some people have gotten their hands on the device, posting photographic and video evidence on social media.

First up, a short and sweet video shared on Reddit gives us a nice view of a white iPhone X that appears to be running a new dynamic wallpaper on the Lock screen.

Keep in mind that Reddit videos may not work well on mobile.

Apple has not updated iOS’s dynamic wallpapers since iOS 7 and this particular animation on the Lock screen could be exclusive to the upcoming handset. Don’t confuse dynamic wallpapers, which are dynamically animated, Apple-desgined wallpapers created for the Lock screen, with live wallpapers that were introduced along with Live Photos.

Another Reddit tipster shared a few images of an iPhone X in black, seen below.

iPhone-X-in-the-wild-001.jpg

Preorders for iPhone X will open on October 27 ahead of the scheduled November 3 launch

Yooooo so last night I was driving home and I stopped by In-n-out drive thru to grab a bite to eat, anyways while I was waiting in the line I looked at my phone and my whole text convo with my girl is gone other than the very last text she sent me. Now I just looked at all my other iMessage convos and it's the same. The whole log is gone other than the very last text they've sent me. Not only that, the memory is the same on my phone and it didn't free up any space :angry:

Have had this happen to me once several months ago and twice this week. I haven't found any concrete answers as to why it happens other than space/ram being full.

Sounds like it could be similar to an issue I was having with the 6.

If you start a new message with your girl as the recipient, does the full past history appear in the message thread?

Them convos aint never coming back to the message app home screen doe. :lol:

Sounds like it could be similar to an issue I was having with the 6.

If you start a new message with your girl as the recipient, does the full past history appear in the message thread?

Them convos aint never coming back to the message app home screen doe. :lol:

I turned off my phone and turned it on and everyone in my message list is gone except for 4 people lmao.

When I tried texting one of those 4 people, my outgoing text goes in front of whatever they last texted me last.. it's weird as hell.

Gonna back up my phone overnight just to be safe. Waiting on the X but if this 6 plus craps out on me then I guess I have to go grab a 8 instead

Back
Top Bottom