Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can someone explain to me how I would use a upgrade on the Apple upgrade program if I wanted to chose a UNLOCKED phone?

Me and my sister have been on our current plan for over 10 years now since we was kids. Now she wants to go solo and I'm currently shopping other carriers for me and my girl. Currently on AT&T and I'm leaning towards staying with them. My girl would be coming from T-mobile. So I wanted to know how I would pre order a unlocked X from apples upgrade program. I'm a free agent to be so I want to pre-order a unlocked X so I can take it to another carrier if that's what I decide. I'm holding off the on joining a carrier on my own plan because I'd like to secure a X first. I've never upgraded through Apple, it's always been though AT&T

Can someone explain to me how I would use a upgrade on the Apple upgrade program if I wanted to chose a UNLOCKED phone?

Me and my sister have been on our current plan for over 10 years now since we was kids. Now she wants to go solo and I'm currently shopping other carriers for me and my girl. Currently on AT&T and I'm leaning towards staying with them. My girl would be coming from T-mobile. So I wanted to know how I would pre order a unlocked X from apples upgrade program. I'm a free agent to be so I want to pre-order a unlocked X so I can take it to another carrier if that's what I decide. I'm holding off the on joining a carrier on my own plan because I'd like to secure a X first. I've never upgraded through Apple, it's always been though AT&T

Sounds like you need to figure out what carrier you want first but technically speaking all iPhones purchased from Apple are unlocked, its when you select the carrier they become "locked". But if you buy your phone through apple vs carrier you can request the carrier to unlock your phone (which typically cant be done for the first 40-120 days depending on carrier). Also, an iPhone bought from apple unlocked with no carrier isn't apart of the upgrade program.

Sounds like you need to figure out what carrier you want first but technically speaking all iPhones purchased from Apple are unlocked, its when you select the carrier they become "locked". But if you buy your phone through apple vs carrier you can request the carrier to unlock your phone (which typically cant be done for the first 40-120 days depending on carrier). Also, an iPhone bought from apple unlocked with no carrier isn't apart of the upgrade program.

Damn I figured. Most likely sticking with AT&T anyways

Probably sell off my 6s plus this weekend and just buy a 7.
I'll get a X next year or so.

Anyone here dumping off a matte black 7 128gb? lolz

If you're between ATT and TMobile then you're fine bc they're both GSM carriers so they'll work with either SIM card. If you're considering Verizon then get a Verizon one because every Verizon iphone since the 6 comes factory unlocked even if it's sold directly through Verizon

If you buy with iPhone upgrade program, the phone will not be locked to a specific carrier, but the ATT and T-Mobile models will not work with CDMA carriers. So if you’re thinking of joining sprint or Verizon, do not order that model. The Verizon, sprint and SIM free models are universally unlocked (sans maybe a few LTE bands missing from a couple) unless you buy the sprint phone with the carrier plan attached. As far as preordering goes, I don’t believe you’ll be able to choose a different carrier’s model or the SIM free model if you’re doing iUP. Only way around would be to do iUP in person at the store.

Thanks for the help fellas.

But 1 more question.

How often can you upgrade through apples program? How long do you have to wait? Could I go cop a 8 plus now and then preorder a X and continue to use the 8 and upgrade to the X once it comes off backorder?

But 1 more question.

How often can you upgrade through apples program? How long do you have to wait? Could I go cop a 8 plus now and then preorder a X and continue to use the 8 and upgrade to the X once it comes off backorder?

You have to make 12 installment payments before you can upgrade.

Yall think it's gonna be back ordered like that?

You could just cop a phone outright, return on the 14th day, rinse and repeat until the X is available if you think you'll be able to get one on or around the 3rd.

I work for Verizon and that is not true. It's the usual preorder option. You go online or into a store and preorder the phone and hope you get it before the back orders kick in.

ios 11.02 and 11.03 did not fix pics not being in my camera roll and it’s in random order

All pics are in my collections tho, just mad annoying how garbage and choppy this ios was

I work for Verizon and that is not true. It's the usual preorder option. You go online or into a store and preorder the phone and hope you get it before the back orders kick in.

Thanks, I called a few. One said they have a signup list but it’s to call people to tell them about the pre orders, another took my info down and said I’ll get a text the day before regarding Pre orders

Verizon sold a lot of their locations to 3rd party vendors so be cautious of who you deal with. They're usually fine but I've heard of situations where accounts get messed up, orders don't get processed correct, etc

Verizon sold a lot of their locations to 3rd party vendors so be cautious of who you deal with. They're usually fine but I've heard of situations where accounts get messed up, orders don't get processed correct, etc

These are official Verizon stores

What's good g.

I'm trying to hop from AT&T to Verizon, one line.

Anything I should know?

But 1 more question.

Just wait til 27th. Its only a few weeks away lol

What's good g.

I'm trying to hop from AT&T to Verizon, one line.

Anything I should know?

Not really. Only thing you'd have to decide between is the two unlimited plans. One has 4G hotspot for 15GB and doesn't throttle and the cheaper one doesn't have hotspot and throttles after 22gb. However, they no longer buy out contracts so if you owe ATT anything you gotta pay it yourself. Otherwise you're good

say i go get an iPhone at the apple store
do they still open it for u and turn it on
i was thinking of maybe getting one to flip pity flip flip

Back
Top Bottom