Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
You're scamming yourself if if you're in the states and you're going to pay $1,500 for the iPhone X.

Why would you stress about buying an iphone every year if that's what you really want, when you have the valid option of financing the phone w/ a 0% interest loan, effectively leasing a new phone at literally no added cost every 12 months?

I swear some of yall just like to complain. Aint nobody forcing you to be a consumer. :lol:

Ok i guess I should have gone more in depth. yes I have the Apple plan and I am still making payments on the balance of my 7. what I’m saying is at the end of the day it’s still a leased phone. And if you buy year after year theres still a payment due so you never own outright So if you finance the whole thing after 2 years you will have paid 1500 to pay it off. Or buy another phone next year and start the balance over again. Yea there’s no interest but still a payment. So yea carry on

Last edited:
Apple pulls this BS year after year I’m just trying to be a better consumer. I’ve been a stan and early adopter since the first gen. Just got a kid and other priorities now but still looking to talk myself into coppin

44296A70-EAB2-45AB-9C1D-010FBE399180.png

Just feel like there should be more differences to justify the major price difference

So do you have to already be part of the Upgrade program in order to get early/faster access?

The T-Mobile one is unlocked.

No, the Verizon and sprint ones are. So to the people in here asking about buying without a carrier, just select the sprint or Verizon model and select the one-time payment option in the app/website, and boom. You got an unlocked phone. Same exact thing.

So do you have to already be part of the Upgrade program in order to get early/faster access?

We ain’t getting faster, earlier access. :lol: it just pre-approves the loan so we don’t have to fill in extra steps while pre-ordering. Kinda evens out the playing field.

So for those who are getting a X, are ya’ll going the preorder route or going to your carrier or Apple store on release date? Would love to do preorder but my luck i’d probably receive a later batch & have the come a month later or something smh. Part of me is saying F it and work from home that day & wait in line in the morning

So for those who are getting a X, are ya’ll going the preorder route or going to your carrier or Apple store on release date? Would love to do preorder but my luck i’d probably receive a later batch & have the come a month later or something smh. Part of me is saying F it and work from home that day & wait in line in the morning

I would highly recommend pre-ordering. It was very hard to get a 7+ in stores on launch last year. I would imagine this will be harder.

Nah, just familiarizing myself with the app checkout for Friday.
Still not sure if I need 256, since I barely have 20gb used on my current phone.

Thats my issue as well I have no need for 256gb.

There isnt much I need to store locally on my phone so Im leaning towards increasing iCloud storage or something comparable

I would highly recommend pre-ordering. It was very hard to get a 7+ in stores on launch last year. I would imagine this will be harder.
Yeah you’re right about that... ahh I guess I’ll make my mind up the night before. If anything, I’ll just wake up an hour or 2 early and head out to my Verizon store and see how long/short the line is.

Has anyone with the upgrade program been able to go through the pre-verification process? Because it doesn’t even give me the notification on the site or the app. Well it says I’m eligible, but only gives me the 8 as an option.

Has anyone with the upgrade program been able to go through the pre-verification process? Because it doesn’t even give me the notification on the site or the app. Well it says I’m eligible, but only gives me the 8 as an option.
I’m having the same problem

No, the Verizon and sprint ones are. So to the people in here asking about buying without a carrier, just select the sprint or Verizon model and select the one-time payment option in the app/website, and boom. You got an unlocked phone. Same exact thing.

We ain’t getting faster, earlier access. :lol: it just pre-approves the loan so we don’t have to fill in extra steps while pre-ordering. Kinda evens out the playing field.
I didn't mean earlier access, I meant those who are already apart of the program already have their info saved and stored on apple, therefor they are abel to checkout and preorder faster, as the article mentioned. Compared to others who are new and never used the upgrade program.

Back
Top Bottom