Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My girl surprised me yesterday and got me the iPhone 8+ (black 256gb)

I like it so far, but how do I free up more space? (not that I need the extra space) but literally EVERYTHING from my last phone transferred to this phone like the pictures/videos.

How do I delete it without it being deleted on my other phone?

Honestly just wanna resell as I hear they are selling for 3k on eBay .. I don't want to have to open up a new phone line just to have it ... if you go to the apple store page it does not have that option to buy it without a carrier
$3k with buyers?

I mean sellers can easily get scammed on eBay btw and iPhones are the ones targeted most

If they have high resell I’d look to selling in person

My girl surprised me yesterday and got me the iPhone 8+ (black 256gb)

I like it so far, but how do I free up more space? (not that I need the extra space) but literally EVERYTHING from my last phone transferred to this phone like the pictures/videos.

How do I delete it without it being deleted on my other phone?

Pics and videos can be stored with Google Photos then deleted off your phone

It's almost pre-order time for the X, still gonna hold off until I can walk in the store to grab it. I know it'll be a while but my 7 is still good to go

Resell for 3k eBay resellers are bugging.

I rather just wait. And try to get it for the low.

I’m on iPhone 6 right now so upgrade to the iPhone X will be nice.

the timing right before xmas could definitely be huge for resell if the quantities are that limited. people get weird for xmas crap. i dunno about 3k though.

Pics and videos can be stored with Google Photos then deleted off your phone
I'm gonna go 8+ from my 6s but go 256 as I don't care for iCloud

My 6s is paid off with tmo so I'll just keep it around as a backup/international phone

That’s what I’m doing. But my phone literally mirrors my 6s, I kind of wanted a new set up. I had to manually delete my apps and pics/vids.

Working with a 6 and after the update it is on its last leg. I need a new phone and will be shooting for the 256 X.

Gonna try and cop on the app or should I try a different route?

Is this going to be like copping the Chicago 1s? Nothing but crashed websites and spinning wheels of death?

7 days till game time im ready
Entrance.gif

Nah, cool with me though. She surprised me as an anniversary gift and she copped on her lunch break

I’m going to head to the Apple store later to check it out in person I ordered it but mines is back ordered. Does the phone automatically unlock if you are in distance if you have the watch on.

I’m going to head to the Apple store later to check it out in person I ordered it but mines is back ordered. Does the phone automatically unlock if you are in distance if you have the watch on.
No, I also have mine on wrist detection which means the watch wont unlock unless its on my wrist

Back
Top Bottom