• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone with at&t receive shipping?

I ordered the silver like 5 hours after pre-order began and it's still in progress between 11/02-11/10...

the auction for my current iphone 7 Plus ends Saturday...

I MAY have goofed...
I just got my shipping info today. Before though it said "preparing to ship" and I had ordered like 10 mins after it began. Looks like AT&T is overnighting these.

I just got my shipping info today. Before though it said "preparing to ship" and I had ordered like 10 mins after it began. Looks like AT&T is overnighting these.
Sprint is too, charged me $10 for overnight shipping. All I paid out of pocket today was $10.93 and $2 extra a month on my bill. That iPhone Forever plan is clutch.

Weird.. Ordered Silver 256 through AT&T 2-3 hours after it went live and mine is coming in tomorrow .. I’m not complaining lol!

Weird.. Ordered Silver 256 through AT&T 2-3 hours after it went live and mine is coming in tomorrow .. I’m not complaining lol!

Hopefully I get my e-mail today. I ordered the 256GB space grey off at&t 1 hr. 20 min after going live

those of you with fedex delivery manager.

if your phone shipped via fedex are you able to get the option to have them hold at the fedex store?

my things are all greyed out when I go to "customize delivery".

anyone know what I could do, I dont wanna miss the delivery to my house.

Hopefully I get my e-mail today. I ordered the 256GB space grey off at&t 1 hr. 20 min after going live
What delivery window where you in? 11/3 or 11/2-11/12?

It seems like Silvers are going first compared to Space gray. Reading the AT&T dispatch thread over on MacRumors it seems that Space Gray seems to be the most in demand and maybe that's why people who ordering silver in both sizes are getting shipping info faster than people who picked Space gray. Just a theory tho

those of you with fedex delivery manager.

if your phone shipped via fedex are you able to get the option to have them hold at the fedex store?

my things are all greyed out when I go to "customize delivery".

anyone know what I could do, I dont wanna miss the delivery to my house.

This is the same for me as well. Hoping that they will just hold it at a location after missed delivery cause I know I won't be able to sign for it

ups just dropped my phone off. they tried to deliver it on tuesday and wednesday but I didnt open the door because i wasnt expecting any packages. crazy

14233CEA-CC28-4762-B102-39F2F0E1862C.jpeg
Me? I couldnt make this **** up if i wanted to. Tmobile clearly did something weird with my order but im not complaining!

image.jpeg

Size comparison between the Spigen Rugged Armor for the 6s Plus and iPhone X. Pic might not do it justice but the size difference between the two phones is pretty significant.

Yeah will be super weird going to a foot print that small again even with the larger screen

let us know if you have any trouble activating that X since you got it a day earlier

My shipping info hasnt changed since i placed my order about 3 hours after preorders went live still sitting with first week december. Ordered thru verizon website.

Finally got updated tracking, should be here tomorrow. In Kentucky like other’s have said. It’s coming to Dallas, Tx if it helps.
Wouldn’t hurt to check if you have yet to recieve an update. Ordered with T-Mobile 20 minutes after launch, had original shipping date of November 2nd/3rd.

its Silver. Im restoring right now from my 7 and had a hiccup initially but now its moving. gonna take at least an hour-hour and a half to transfer all my **** (I got a 256gb for a reason). next time I post should be from the X

What delivery window where you in? 11/3 or 11/2-11/12?

It seems like Silvers are going first compared to Space gray. Reading the AT&T dispatch thread over on MacRumors it seems that Space Gray seems to be the most in demand and maybe that's why people who ordering silver in both sizes are getting shipping info faster than people who picked Space gray. Just a theory tho

I got the 11/02 - 11/10 expected ship date window. Hopefully hear something soon.

its Silver. Im restoring right now from my 7 and had a hiccup initially but now its moving. gonna take at least an hour-hour and a half to transfer all my **** (I got a 256gb for a reason). next time I post should be from the X

thats mint that you got it a day early congrats.

how are you transfering your 7 data to the x?

via itunes or icloud?

Back
Top Bottom