Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is anyone trying to cop in store tomorrow?
Trying to figure out what's the procedure at the mall.

Is 5am early enough?

A lil nervous about FedEx delivering my phone tomorrow. I hate FedEx. They are lazy and a handful of times they didn't even attempt to deliver my package because they see I live in a gated community and either they don't know the gate code but more than likely they just lazy to come all the way through.

Silver tho :pimp:

All my iPhones been white, wanted to go different this year but not a fan of that Space gray and that white glass & chrome trim is so clean. White is flashy yet a classy color. All my whips white like Floyd Mayweather

My best buy in store pickup is now “preparing”... hoping pickup tomorrow is quick and easy

Added the $10/mo apple care plan for it last night. First time I’ll ever have apple care. Getting excited now

A lil nervous about FedEx delivering my phone tomorrow. I hate FedEx. They are lazy and a handful of times they didn't even attempt to deliver my package because they see I live in a gated community and either they don't know the gate code but more than likely they just lazy to come all the way through.

That crap gets on my nerves.

My best buy in store pickup is now “preparing”... hoping pickup tomorrow is quick and easy

Added the $10/mo apple care plan for it last night. First time I’ll ever have apple care. Getting excited now

Mine says preparing also on Best Buy's site, i too added Apple Care yesterday myself, which shows as "waiting for activation". I'm getting mine shipped, just hoping they send a late overnight shipping email so I get it tomorrow. If not, I bet it comes on Monday at the worst.

Yup, fed ex be on bs sometimes

Is 5am early enough?

I would call your local store and ask. I know some stores have gotten 20 or less total phones. Most stores have gotten like 2-3 256GB models and those are the ones most people want so try and squeeze some info out of the reps so you're not 10th on line waiting 3-4 hours to get the rejection

Is 5am early enough?

7DglQe.gif

every time i’ve picked up a phone on release day (with reservation) they have two lines. one for people with reservations and a standby line. with a reservation you should be in and out within and hour. unless the store you go to is a mess for some reason

if you don’t have a reservation...good luck :lol:

Is 5am early enough?

I am planning to cop tomorrow. I'm thinking around 4-5am. Most people will be picking up reservations. I am not. Hopefully the fact that I am going for an unlocked 256 will be in my favor.

Im just getting the applecare this time cause the repair prices are dumb high. Never plan on breaking **** but you never know

Only insurance I've ever had or currently have is the one with AT&T that's like $8 a month to your bill. $200 deductible tho.

I've never had to use it. Knock on wood. But I feel it's almost necessary. Over $500 to repair/replace a OLED screen :nerd:

Y'all some risky mfers lol

So I went to the T-Mobile store that took my pre order just to ask if they had the X in stock for sale or to possibly give the pre order customers first dibs and the person said they didn't get any in stock just the demo for on display model. Also said that none of the t mobile stores in the Chicago land area got any Xs in stock. Insert crying jordan pic

Back
Top Bottom