• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man once IOS and the apps get optimized for the X
92164EB7-558C-4539-9688-60CFD75B1747.gif

All of these swipe gestures got me feeling futuristic :nthat:

Does the X or 8+ front camera have image stabilization?

Both rear cameras have image stabilIzation

Also I know this is still the honeymoon faze, but When you are scrolling webpages on the x, I swear it feels like the text just falls off the screen. :nthat:

also how are some of yall finding stock in stores like best buy i have yet to find a store pickup..

Im still sitting in early december delivery.

also how are some of yall finding stock in stores like best buy i have yet to find a store pickup..

Im still sitting in early december delivery.

Istocknow.com
And use the Apple Store app.

The second option is how I found mine on Sunday. The Apple Store app actually updated before the istocknow notification came through.

anyone know how to update my settings so that i receive text messages on my macbook?

I would get them before i got the new x, and everythings the same still

Haven’t seen anyone here do it, but it’s a thread on macrumors about 12-15 pages long with people who have.

setting my phone up now and at first i thought you guys wanting a plus phone over the x were foolish but the keyboard on the x seems a little smaller and there is some adjustment to the smaller size. i can see why some want the bigger footprint to hold. that being said, the x fits way better in my trumpian hands and the screen is really nice. i'll be brushing up on all the new gestures at work and loading up this 256gb beast with flac files and hd movies today instead of doing work.

on a side note: this speck presido clear case seems like good protection but it looks cheapy. i'll be heading to apple for a leather case for sure.

I used Apple Pay for the first time yesterday on the X and it worked faster than I thought it would. Maybe even faster.

I actually started using Apple Pay on my 6 over the summer after years of thinking it would never ever be worth a damn to me and I still can’t get over how convenient it is.

Apple Pay is awesome.

Spent an entire weekend with the x, coming from the 6+. I’m having way more “trouble” trainstioning from jail broken ios9 which I was running on my 6+ to iOS 11, than got from plus size to the x. For those looking for a bigger foot print, get a thicker case? The bigger screen makes up for everything in my opinion, and assistive touch is still there for those who miss the home button.

Back
Top Bottom