Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
setting my phone up now and at first i thought you guys wanting a plus phone over the x were foolish but the keyboard on the x seems a little smaller and there is some adjustment to the smaller size. i can see why some want the bigger footprint to hold. that being said, the x fits way better in my trumpian hands and the screen is really nice. i'll be brushing up on all the new gestures at work and loading up this 256gb beast with flac files and hd movies today instead of doing work.

on a side note: this speck presido clear case seems like good protection but it looks cheapy. i'll be heading to apple for a leather case for sure.

Yea my only gripe originally was the smaller keyboard layout. Other than that the transition has been pretty smooth so far

apple pay is life B so good and quick with face ID

my chick-fil-la card and Starbucks card in there too

So I’m trying to update to the current iOS but it’s won’t let me cause its currently restoring my phone from my previous one I guess. Any help on this?
053E8363-E12D-484D-8BCB-D2309F25B85E.png

Finally got my X to update to 11.1, was on the chat with a Apple rep and they was useless. Booked a appointment for me to go into a apple store to see what’s up. Kept getting “Verify update failed, not connected to internet” even though I was clearly on WiFi. Just kept spamming the retry button after resetting my connection. Finally got through.

Read it was a common bug. Was about to waste my time and gas to go to the Apple store for something so small.

My last big purchase this will be the 12” iPad Pro. Been calling my name since it dropped

Tryna coop a new MacBook Pro for college/work ain't tryna pay retail too. I got my Apple connect so I'm good.

Finally got my Tmobile shipping confirmation. Anyone know how long it takes to arrive?

I gotta say that after using this X for a few days, my 10.5 iPad Pro is lookin’ funny in the light.

Apple knows exactly what they’re doing. I’m trapped in a never ending upgrade cycle to get the newest/latest. :smh: :smh:

Ha! I told myself today that ima wait on the ipad style X :rofl:

i noticed nobody’s mentioned the weight. this thins is just as heavy as my 7+ :lol:

i like though, not flimsy/fragile

Back
Top Bottom