Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yet here you are saying plugging something in is the same as placing something down

bruh they are both easy and its not worth $50 just to save 2 seconds to me.

and like someone has mentioned you cant use the phone on a wireless charger.

I see the use for public places

but at home its only saving you seconds out your day.

Theres no effort and plugging in my phone compared to sitting it down to me :lol:

Last edited:
Again it's not about difficulty it's about convenience. It's not that hard to reheat your food in the oven so why do most people use a microwave?

And depending on what you kind of use you want while charging there are wireless charging stands

Again it's not about difficulty it's about convenience. It's not that hard to reheat your food in the oven so why do most people use a microwave?

And depending on what you kind of use you want while charging there are wireless charging stands

Dog just stop lol

It's my money and I can do whatever I want with it. Buying Wirelesse chargers and spending my money on big booty strippers.

Why you care what the next man is doing. Do you!

relax aint no one even taken it that far.

this is a debate on the usefulness of wireless charging.

Aint no one pocket watching.

bruh they are both easy and its not worth $50 just to save 2 seconds.

and like someone has mentioned you cant use the phone on a wireless charger.

I see the use for public places

but at home its only saving you seconds out your day.

Theres no effort and plugging in my phone compared to sitting it down to me :lol:

Exactly, if you pick up the phone to use it it is no longer charging, which can be an inconvenience, especially when the iphone supports faster chargering than cord and wireless chargering. Why breh is ignoring this point is beyond me.

If you feel it doesn't benefit you, don't buy a wireless charger. If you feel it does benefit you, buy a wireless charger. It's as simple as that. I plan on buying one for my desk at work because the cord being plugged in the phone tends to get in my way at times.

How is it crazy when my point was in many use cases wireless charging in its current implementation is inconvenient?

The only place it has an edge over a cord is public charging stations and even then you are still sacrificing being able to use your phone while it charges (because the phone must rest on a stationary pad).

A cord allows one to freely move around with the phone (up to the length of the cord) WHILE charging. In your own use cases the cord will still be superior to wireless charging.

Charging mats would be a good investment for households with more than one device, countless times me and my girl are low on juice and at my apt with only one charger. If we set them both on the mat they would charge at the same time without worrying about switching use of the cord

i see the convenience of sitting your phone down.

But to me thats not worth paying to have it around my house especially if you need more than one (wifey).

But if i see it around in public places i will use it.

How is it crazy when my point was in many use cases wireless charging in its current implementation is inconvenient?

The only place it has an edge over a cord is public charging stations and even then you are still sacrificing being able to use your phone while it charges (because the phone must rest on a stationary pad).

A cord allows one to freely move around with the phone (up to the length of the cord) WHILE charging. In your own use cases the cord will still be superior to wireless charging.

exactly.

You already know how hard it is for people to sit their phone down and not use it while it charges.

I go to the airport see ton of ppl sitting next to wall outlets with there phone in hand charging.

I wish Apple would also make a mat that charges one device. I wouldn't mind an Apple branded one, but I only have one device that is capable of wireless charging, so it would be a waste of money for me.

I wish Apple would also make a mat that charges one device. I wouldn't mind an Apple branded one, but I only have one device that is capable of wireless charging, so it would be a waste of money for me.

yea theres no apple branded single one but there are some that are backed by apple

Charging mats would be a good investment for households with more than one device, countless times me and my girl are low on juice and at my apt with only one charger. If we set them both on the mat they would charge at the same time without worrying about switching use of the cord

good point.

but an extra wired charger even a knockoff one is still hella cheaper than a maxipad

and now the both of you cant use your phone

i see the convenience of sitting your phone down.

But to me thats not worth paying to have it around my house especially if you need more than one (wifey).

But if i see it around in public places i will use it.

I dig that.
I wasn't talkin' from a place of wireless charging being superior just that it has it's purpose. For me having a mat I can drop my phone on when I'm not using it and it's charging is beneficial. I don't sit around and use my phone. I'm usually cookin' or playing with my kids or talkin' with my wife. Phone and tablet are usually set down somewhere else.

I got like 5 chargers around my house. Wish my Pixel had wireless charging I would have a mat or two around also. One for the living room and another for the kitchen or dining room.

I dig that.
I wasn't talkin' from a place of wireless charging being superior just that it has it's purpose. For me having a mat I can drop my phone on when I'm not using it and it's charging is beneficial. I don't sit around and use my phone. I'm usually cookin' or playing with my kids or talkin' with my wife. Phone and tablet are usually set down somewhere else.

i hear you. I can imagine myself in that scenario, but i can still just plug it in.

Only where i see my benefit is when im about to go to sleep and can just drop it on the charger without having to look for a cord. But to me that aint worth $50+

just my .02 cents

The day wireless range charging drops (if your phone is in proximity of the charger it will wireless recharge the phone) that will be the true game changer. I know apple has been researching it according to a few tech sites.

I have a question about wireless charging mats.. I know Apple is supposed to drop their own charging mat sometime in 2018 which will be able to charge multiple devices at once (iPhone, AirPods, Apple Watch), but isn’t this technology already available? Or are all the wireless chargers out there only able to charge just 1 device at a time?

Also, I already copped a $10 wireless charger off amazon and I ain’t even got my iPhone X yet lmao.

i hear you. I can imagine myself in that scenario, but i can still just plug it in.

Only where i see my benefit is when im about to go to sleep and can just drop it on the charger without having to look for a cord. But to me that aint worth $50+

just my .02 cents

True. It's def not a "struggle" to go to my charger on the other side of the living room or to the kitchen and plug it. USB Type C makes it easier with it being reversible also

The day wireless range charging drops (if your phone is in proximity of the charger it will wireless recharge the phone) that will be the true game changer. I know apple has been researching it according to a few tech sites.

There's a few companies working on that. I think there's one that can already do it using radio waves

been reading up on that too.

when this happens apple will kill off lighting ports on iphones and everyone will be mad

I have a question about wireless charging mats.. I know Apple is supposed to drop their own charging mat sometime in 2018 which will be able to charge multiple devices at once (iPhone, AirPods, Apple Watch), but isn’t this technology already available? Or are all the wireless chargers out there only able to charge just 1 device at a time?

Also, I already copped a $10 wireless charger off amazon and I ain’t even got my iPhone X yet lmao.

bruh send that crap back to amazon.

Co worker just told me he sent a cheap one back off amazon that made his 8+ hot and didnt even charge his phone fast.

The maxipad is basically 3 wireless chargers in 1 and best believe apple will charge as if you were buying 3 wireless chargers

Back
Top Bottom