• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
244DF1F8-207D-452A-98B9-9F15014A2FD1.jpeg

Im definitely getting apple care theft and loss coverage. The streets dont like it when you shining on them

Now that I think of it, I’ve only ever gotten black iPhones. Would switch it up and get a gold, but I think I’d grow tired of it eventually.

What I just realized is this is the first plus model that doesn’t have any exclusive features vs the smaller version

Is anyone switching phone carriers and if so are you still ordering your phone then taking to the store? Or just getting it at the store entirely...

What’s the deductible? Asurion / Verizon is cheaper and covers lost/stolen phones with really no hassle
28E575AC-C28E-4970-9E03-43E13057CB93.jpeg

$269?

I assume if you have asurion you'll need to be under contract agreement with your respected carrier?

I plan on doing a no contract option.

Apple outchea charging MacBook prices for new iPhone
:rofl:
50centskrtoff.gif
I copped a new MBP like a month ago and tbh they been ran the price up on those. Their prices are relative too, so them upping the price on the phones was only a matter of time :smh:

I’m an iPhone guy but it’s crazy that Apple is dropping the max which is almost the same size as a Note 9 but half the memory and still $100 more

It's a no from me dawg.

Not paying 1500 for a dated OS that gives you no control just so I can have a camera that can see every pore in your face and blur the background for you.

Back
Top Bottom