Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hilarious how my 7 is all of a sudden slow af right after this keynote. Apple is lowkey on some shady ****.

YUP mine too but its been bugging last month. Might even grab a watch this go around. Folks who own apple watch, worth it? I'm active in the workout lifestyle just not the biggest watch guy

Smh I can’t find a vid that got what I’m lookin for. I need to see the gold Xs next to the gold watch to make sure I can get matcha matchy and not rocking two different shades of gold lol

From pics it looks like the gold stainless steel matches the gold Xs

Looks to be the exact same gold we in this *****
048DCA82-8200-43AE-BB97-1CBA08FBB33B.png
7046EEEB-35C8-4231-B096-5A66D2C8637B.png

Looks like I’m purchasing my first Apple Watch, watch is dope to me...never cared for em before.

And I’m glad they brought back 128gb version, that’s the perfect size imo. Even with having streaming I still physically put music on my iPhone. I kept my 128gb 6s to use as an iPod and that joint 90% full :lol: Got the 256 gb 8 and that’s too much space.

Hilarious how my 7 is all of a sudden slow af right after this keynote. Apple is lowkey on some shady ****.

jesus christ. ppl are so dumb it actually hurts my brain.

i've had ios 11 since day 1, no issues. just installed ios 12 and it's faster.

user error.

i thought i had no choice to cop the new iphone, im on a 6. but this didn't do it for me.. gonna wait another year. all i had was a screen problem n a battery problem anyway.. replaced both, joint is functioning brand new. im on ios 10 tho. dont care to update.
although, i only have 15 GB left... but if i delete apps I don't use, i'd free up mad space (i have 128 gb total)

this keynote didnt make me feel like "apple take all my money"
felt underwhelming, and i was expecting the opposite. o well

None of these new models are inticing enough .
I’ll stick with my 7plus until the wheels break
Or if they giving out the X for the lowwww :nerd:

Pretty much. iPhone 7+ does everything I need it to do and more. Replaced the battery through Apple ($29 - go do it) and tbh haven’t had any issues. Keeping it til there’s a huge upgrade which I did not feel the 8 or X was.

I’d cop the gold Milanese watch but we know that joint gonna be like $700 so pass. Can get a side iPhone Xr for that amount

I’ll cop the iPhone X Max if there’s a fire trade in promo like $400 off by giving in a phone. I have a 7 plus so hoping that happens. If there’s nothing that good for preorder weekend then I’m gonna do what “sole searchin” did and get a new battery and call it a day

Any confirmation on what carriers will do with leftover iPhone X stock? Hoping for that price drop

Back
Top Bottom