Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For all those considering buying an Apple Watch I’d give the same advice I gave people that asked if they should cop when the series 1 came out. It is an accessory at the end of the day. It is a dope one with some cool features especially if you workout often but if aren’t already in the habit of wearing a regular watch in general as everyday already I wouldn’t advise spending 400-800 on a watch you might not wear everyday cause you don’t normally wear watches in general everyday. Personally wouldnt recommend dropping that kinda money on an type of accessory you general don’t use everyday already.

If you do already have the habit of wearing watches everyday especially if you have really nice watches you’ve probably payed a premium for a watch before and if you like the features the series 4 offers go for it.

The idea of running errands or going to the gym without my phone is what intrigues me most. Not really a health freak, but those features can come in handy. The aesthetic of the watch itself is pleasing too for an everyday watch.

Only downside is getting bluetooth headphones and adding another $10 on the phone bill.

Series 3 lookin like a series 1 next to the 4
DE4A465B-5A95-43AB-B0FA-AD539ED59ECB.png
Lol no it doesn’t. It’s just the background. The .05 bigger screen is some bs. Unless you’re using a picture wallpaper you won’t even tell

The idea of running errands or going to the gym without my phone is what intrigues me most. Not really a health freak, but those features can come in handy. The aesthetic of the watch itself is pleasing too for an everyday watch.

Only downside is getting bluetooth headphones and adding another $10 on the phone bill.
This all sounds good but responding to the calls and messages are a chore. That’s what they need to figure out. I don’t mind the 10 bucks a months

Going to wait for the XI. My 8 plus will have to hold up until then.

I have an 8 plus as well, Im not worried; they just released last year. I'm waiting for next fall as well. Whatever new Iphone comes out then I'll be sure to grab one fall of 2019. There are some areas of specifications that the 8 plus is higher in some cases over the Xr. Xr looking tacky tho remind me of the 5c's. Xs looking clean tho with that classic chrome boarder look.

I didn't realize how much I mess with my Apple watch until the day I forgot it at home. I realized how convenient it made a lot of things for me :lol: the 4 is tempting but I think I'll hold onto my 3 a little longer

Come to the dark side, yall lol

had the first one plus when you had to get an invite to buy it ,very dope phone but i always end up back with apple.

especially now with the influx of group chats and how seamless imessage makes it.

apple could literally make a keynote 3 seconds long saying “we still have blue text” and they’d probably sell the same amount of phones

128GB would've been optimal but I'm only using like 30GB out of 64GB on my 6S+. Gonna grab the Gold Max in 64GB. Have like $250 in Apple gift cards too :pimp:.

man i dont got no damn time to be saying up until no damn 3 am for this smh. the boy got work early in the morning

man i dont got no damn time to be saying up until no damn 3 am for this smh. the boy got work early in the morning
I'm guessing I'm a fool for thinking I can just walk into the Apple Store on the 21st and walk out with a phone? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom