Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So who is preordering the Watch? I had a 42mm Series 2 but I would kind of like to see the 44mm and 40mm to compare for size before I buy.

I'm gonna grab the gold stainless Milanese joint for my wife. She kept going on and on about it yesterday, so I guess I know what she's getting for her birthday in a few weeks. I'll upgrade later.

As far as sizing, the 40 is essentially the same size as the current 42, but keep in mind that watch bands for your 42 will NOT work with the 40. 42 bands will only fit the new 44 size.

I have enjoyed my X over the past year.
If you are an avid plus user, the first couple of days, the phone will seem small, but you will get adjusted to it. Once you set your Face ID, the opening process will get quicker overtime.
The battery albeit not as good as the 8plus (best iPhone battery I’ve had) is still fairly decent. Honestly depending on how much you can get the 2017 X for will determine if it’s worth upgrading to the Xs. If it’s close in price and you keep phones for longer than a year, I’d get the newer one honestly.
Size is actually one of the reasons I’d be going with x or xs. I’ve gotten used to the +, which I’ve only gone with + since this 7+, but a little smaller would be more convenient for use. I miss one handed use.
Apparently Verizon is doing BOGO...
According to the lady I talked to at att this morning, att is too.

Finally got a screenshot that had a direct side by side
Screenshot 2018-09-13 16.53.58.png

I wouldn't do the gold mialnese loop, but a leather or black watch band will set it off nice.

Verizon isn’t BOGO. You buy one and the second is $700 off so you still gotta finance the difference. And second phone MUST be a new line of service not an upgrade.

Verizon isn’t BOGO. You buy one and the second is $700 off so you still gotta finance the difference. And second phone MUST be a new line of service not an upgrade.

Yeah it’s always 1 new line minimum. The only $700 part is dumb af though. I think that just steered me away from considering that.

Yeah it’s always 1 new line minimum. The only $700 part is dumb af though. I think that just steered me away from considering that.

Wasn’t a great promo regardless honestly. Even if second phone was free, most people have unlimited data which is $40-45 per line. Adding a line to get the phone free defeats the purpose

As a Android fan, I can respect the fact that Apple is opening their phone line and providing more choices for customers.

The X series for one has me intrigued.

Wasn’t a great promo regardless honestly. Even if second phone was free, most people have unlimited data which is $40-45 per line. Adding a line to get the phone free defeats the purpose

That’s true. I forgot the lines are not only $20 anymore.

At this point Apple can charge anything. I remember people tripping over the phones being financed monthly and got tight they’d be adding $25 to their bill for a phone. Now people are like $45 more a month? That’s cool

So what's going on with T-Mobile?

I have JOD. Hopefully they for a no down payment deal on the new iphones. Or at least discount the X so you don't have to put any money. Defeats the purpose of jumping IMO

I have an Apple Watch series 2 Nike edition.

Just seen that the series 4 Nike version has a 3M reflective watch band.

I think I’ve convinced myself that I need it :smh::lol:

Got a 145$ gift card from when I traded in my IPhone 6. Wonder if I can stack that and trade in my series 2 at the same time :nerd:

They selling that 3m watch band separate :nerd:
I better not wait til midnight and end up with a November backorder
last year i forgot to set my alarm and ended up having to do it in the morning. ended up with a november release date i think....not this time

if pre orders sell out, then does that mean theres gonna be none in stock on global release date?

last year i forgot to set my alarm and ended up having to do it in the morning. ended up with a november release date i think....not this time

:lol:. Na, I’m there right at midnight. I won’t push it through If I see November. I’ll figure out something else.

New watch band with an old watch is washed.

I need the whole thang crispy.

Don’t see preorder being an issue. Last year people I knew preordered their iPhone X the next morning and received it around launch day

if pre orders sell out, then does that mean theres gonna be none in stock on global release date?
These aren’t sneakers. Stock these days are only trash if they don’t have the manufacturing process mastered (the first X and AirPods.) or it’s the holiday season and honestly if you look hard enough you can find what you’re looking for.

Back
Top Bottom