Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just left Sprint for Verizon...ordered the XS Max, but the space grey model I ordered won't be in until Oct 3rd. No biggie...just an extra 2 weeks or so to wait.

*Got on that BOGO.

Went to T-Mobile to trade my X 256 GB in for a XS 256 GB. They told me $430 down. There’s not enough of a difference for me to pay that much just to say i have the new iPhone. I’ll rock with the X for another year.

Went to T-Mobile to trade my X 256 GB in for a XS 256 GB. They told me $430 down. There’s not enough of a difference for me to pay that much just to say i have the new iPhone. I’ll rock with the X for another year.
Everything Apple pro and Zollotech on YouTube describes it pretty well
There’s not much of a difference at all

Atleast not that big of a price difference,
I still have the product red iPhone 7 since it dropped like 2years ago, so I might consider buying the xs
I was considering selling my Apple Watch series 3 for the Apple Watch series 4 but probably just going to hand on to it until the 5, aside from size I can’t see the difference between them aside from size

Man the android fanboys on YouTube comments are hilariously mad :rofl:

I am interested in seeing this new foldable phone Samsung apparently is releasing :nerd:

Last edited:
I wouldn't even upgrade

im still not seeing any difference

I wouldn't even upgrade

im still not seeing any difference

That’s what i thought too. Besides a slightly better camera and processor and the missing notch at the top of the screen, the phone still seems the same. I asked the guy at T-Mobile how many they sold and they only sold 1 at that was at 4:30 PM.

That’s what i thought too. Besides a slightly better camera and processor and the missing notch at the top of the screen, the phone still seems the same. I asked the guy at T-Mobile how many they sold and they only sold 1 at that was at 4:30 PM.
Wait the notch is gone?

I bought the XS Max because in my mind, how much bigger can they really go? The Note series was considered gargantuan when it first was introduced to the US Market and it’s plateaued in size, barely increasing a CM or two each launch. Apple isn’t gonna make it noticeably bigger from here or it would look ridiculous

I want the series 4 Apple Watch but all of the delivery dates are out in the October 19-21 range. Y’all think I would be able to pick one up in store next week or is it over?

broke boyz

Everything Apple pro and Zollotech on YouTube describes it pretty well
There’s not much of a difference at all

Atleast not that big of a price difference,
I still have the product red iPhone 7 since it dropped like 2years ago, so I might consider buying the xs
I was considering selling my Apple Watch series 3 for the Apple Watch series 4 but probably just going to hand on to it until the 5, aside from size I can’t see the difference between them aside from size

Man the android fanboys on YouTube comments are hilariously mad :rofl:

I am interested in seeing this new foldable phone Samsung apparently is releasing :nerd:

i'd switch to samsung if they ever find a way to get iOS on there (and ita have to be completely glitchless)

I want the series 4 Apple Watch but all of the delivery dates are out in the October 19-21 range. Y’all think I would be able to pick one up in store next week or is it over?

Should be in stock at the stores honestly. Use istock

I've been on this 6 since RD & I really just want an 8 but $600 is too much. Need a $400 BIN to pop-up somewhere. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom