Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How’s the finger prints though? The space grey at the Apple store was filthy...

yeah, that’s the only problem, but it wipes clean easily. swipe it on the tee shirt and i’m good to go

Man.... thinking about going into att and seeing if I can swap this xs to a max. Smh.

giphy.gif

On another note, I'm having a hell of a time getting used to this plus-sized phone again. I know it'll be like second nature within a week or so, but man this thing is unwieldy. :lol:

Legit have nowhere to put it in my car thanks to minimal storage in the Giulia. Gotta rest that joint on my lap, which I hate doing.

Damn, I got use to it almost instantly. Like I had traded in a Plus for it instead of the X.

Checked the phone out at the apple store,
It’s really nice,
IMO

I might need to switch this iPhone 7 out soon, might just save 100 and get the iPhone X

I legit can’t see the difference between my 7 screen quality and this new max like everyone has been saying

Walp... swap made. Ended up going with silver since they didn’t have space grey in 256. First time not having the black/space grey since starting on iPhone worth the 4... at least it doesn’t have that stupid white bezel anymore.

#teammax

Just a heads up, my wife’s White / Silver has been in a case it’s whole life and those chrome sides scratch like crazy.

My space grey X also in a case it’s whole life has zero scratches.

Just a heads up, my wife’s White / Silver has been in a case it’s whole life and those chrome sides scratch like crazy.

My space grey X also in a case it’s whole life has zero scratches.
Nooow you tell me.

Too late now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Walp... swap made. Ended up going with silver since they didn’t have space grey in 256. First time not having the black/space grey since starting on iPhone worth the 4... at least it doesn’t have that stupid white bezel anymore.

#teammax

The silver/white is so clean. Nice choice.

#teammax

Droppin man bread

Back
Top Bottom