Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i mentioned it in here before, but if you’re gonna be using your phone for photography at all Halide is legit. kinda pricey but worth it to shoot in raw mode. the depth or “portrait” mode in the is better than the stock one also

Normal Photo mode. Before I took the picture, I zoomed in a bit.

Ah that’s why there’s grain, you zoomed.

The iPhone camera lens is great for a mobile phone but it still doesn’t have a sensor large enough to capture great detail when zooming in and it doesn’t have lenses that are made for real zoom quality either.

I don’t think that will ever be possible without third party lenses for the phone or just using a real camera.

Pic still came out good though. The only way around that truly is to literally just move closer to your target/focal point and take the photo.

And like stick stick said, low light plays a huge factor as well. Cameras with larger sensors capture light and handle low light much better than smaller sensors. And mobile phones have some of the smallest sensors out

Forgot to post this video

I prefer IOS and Apple, but I have tried all types of cell phone vendors, but why do majority of the YouTubers and reviewers hate apple so much? It’s weird to see people get worked up over things that will not affect them at all.

I prefer IOS and Apple, but I have tried all types of cell phone vendors, but why do majority of the YouTubers and reviewers hate apple so much? It’s weird to see people get worked up over things that will not affect them at all.

Controversy gets their views up and the more views = more $$$

Also, I was reading some comments on unbox therapy because he’s been pretty negative on apple recently too, and rumor is because he isn’t getting special treatment from apple like he does with other companies.

Apple isn’t paying people for reviews, or giving out early access or special access for events, etc. these other companies send out phones for early reviews ahead of release and apple aparrently doesn’t give out anything. So more reviewers seem to be less forgiving on apples flaws.

Lew from unbox therapy even talked in a video about how he hadn’t gotten an invite to the iPhone event. I guess he was expecting to have a plug off the strength of his huge following. But apple was like nah b, no plugs when you out here running our name through the mud and going viral on bendtesting all our phones causing controversy

But ironically enough, MKBHD puts out non clickbait videos and gives honest opinions despite his neutral stance on companies and he gets interviews with the heads of apple, gets access to apple events and all types of other stuff.

Apple seems to keep it 100 with the people who at least keep it 100 on their reviews across the board.

clowns gotta try to create controversy cause they have no decent content

Apple probably blacklisted dude when he made those viral videos about “bendgate”

Son made ALOT of money off Apple with that one. Son copped a Lamborghini and a new office after that.

7902422E-8C3D-47EF-BC8C-0338A5010B00.png

70million views on one video alone :sick:

FedEx...........

Edit: Gold is Fire.

Attachments

• 756F8C64-DBE0-4B7E-B4DB-8808A5526428.jpeg
    756F8C64-DBE0-4B7E-B4DB-8808A5526428.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 4
  • D6C22122-56B0-4D9E-896D-C4286F9376AD.jpeg
    D6C22122-56B0-4D9E-896D-C4286F9376AD.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
What cases yall rocking??

I copped a screen protector but still need a case
I’ve been using tech21 since the 6, with zero issues. Grabbed the “evo check” for my max. They don’t add too much bulk, yet have great protection. I’ve dropped phones multiple times, at all angles, and nothing has happened up to this point.

Apple Watch 4 is really good, way better than the previous gens. Must cop if you’re thinking about getting one. Suggest getting the stainless steel

Yeah, I’m loving mine. I got lucky and snagged a stainless joint for pickup early Saturday morning. Coming from a Series 2 stainless, this joint is waaaaaaaay better at everything. Honestly, the Series 4 watch and AirPods are the best things Apple has done in a minute.

How do the ebay leather cases match up to the Apple ones? I want a leather case but don't wanna fork out that much.

YouTubers and Forbes :lol:

Unbox Therapy dude is jokes, son had me wanting a damn wallpaper tv. That Pocophone or whatever looks kinda fire.

Not sure why they changed how you add pics on iMessage. Whoever thought it would be good should get canned.

Not sure why they changed how you add pics on iMessage. Whoever thought it would be good should get canned.
It’s actually better... before you’d click the button, and if you wanted to use the camera, it was a pain. Now you have option to use the actual camera, or click the photo button to add a pic.

Just something different to get used to, but once you get used to it, it’s easy.

Back
Top Bottom