Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thank you. I thought I was tripping. My 8+ was fast when I was on LTE. This iPhone Max constantly gives me error messages when I watch youtube videos. Hope they fix it.
Might be a physical problem if it’s like the 4 aka can’t fix it

How long did it take for your guys phone to restore? I have 8000 photos on my 7 plus... only 4700 have carried over in 2.5 hrs of restoring.

Bruh, I got one word for you - iCloud.

I set up my new phone as a “new phone” out the box and let iCloud automatically move my contacts and pics.

It’s like $3 a month for 200GB and it works in the background.

I was using my phone like normal while all of the images just moved over throughout the day

I grabbed the Belkin one they sell in the Apple store because my usual Amazon brand doesn’t have Max protectors yet, it’s been good so far. I really like how thin the protector is.
B5579C59-A93B-4D59-9989-106CE0A5492B.png

Bruh, why did they cut out a notch in the protector? :lol:

They could have just made a hole for the speaker and it could have been on while sheet to cover the whole top glass.

I agree with northoaklandfc northoaklandfc tho. I never use protectors or cases and my screens have been fine. But maybe we just got lucky :lol:

Team rawdawg

doesn't it bother you that touching the screen isn't as nice with the screen protector on? Also the colors might not be the same
Feels fine to me :lol:.

I haven't experienced any signal issues. Fingers crossed.

Homie hit me with the Qmadix Liquid Glass joint. Liking it, lasts a year plus $250 back if my screen gets damaged with it on.

I have also noticed at my desk if I’m not on WiFi my Max loads some pages and sites slow that my 8 Plus pulled right up.

whats the point of even having cellular on your watch? tf you gon do on that tiny screen that needs cellular connection?
For me it'd be convenient when I hit the beach or the golf course to just leave my phone at home or in the car. That way I avoid the potential damage to the phone if I need to answer a text or email or call or something.

Bringing back the bumpercase for more trillion dollar profits.
upload_2018-9-25_11-10-28.jpeg

Yo, those bumper cases were the GOAT

I actually wouldn’t even be mad if they came out with those again

It’s like, wearing draws and going commando at the same damn time

What's the point of having a smartphone when you can everything done on a laptop/desktop?

replacing a watch with a phone doesnt give you as much benefit as a laptop to phone.

For me it'd be convenient when I hit the beach or the golf course to just leave my phone at home or in the car. That way I avoid the potential damage to the phone if I need to answer a text or email or call or something.

that makes sense.

im not knocking the apple watch, as I think its great. I actually want the series 4. But I never saw the point of the cellular option

whats the point of even having cellular on your watch? tf you gon do on that tiny screen that needs cellular connection?

Cellular is clutch on the watch. You can stream music in the gym with just your headphones and the watch and leave your phone in the car, go for runs with just your watch and headphones and stream music/take calls.

I personally like it for those reasons + navigation.

But I don’t wear my watch everyday so it’s more of a novelty than anything. Tbh I could definitely live without the watch

Bruh, I got one word for you - iCloud.

I set up my new phone as a “new phone” out the box and let iCloud automatically move my contacts and pics.

It’s like $3 a month for 200GB and it works in the background.

I was using my phone like normal while all of the images just moved over throughout the day

They could have just made a hole for the speaker and it could have been on while sheet to cover the whole top glass.

I agree with northoaklandfc northoaklandfc tho. I never use protectors or cases and my screens have been fine. But maybe we just got lucky :lol:

Team rawdawg

I did that and only half my pics loaded. Still nothing. Bout to erase and start from the beginning.

Edit: are you saying to not do the setup through the auto connect of the old phone and new phone?

Got my iPhone XS Max in 256 today. Just waiting on VZ to send over the watch now. Also took advantage of those $2 cases that Amazon was ordering last week.

Yo, those bumper cases were the GOAT

I actually wouldn’t even be mad if they came out with those again

It’s like, wearing draws and going commando at the same damn time
Those were trash lol. They sent them out for free too

If you’re an avid outdoor runner and I mean AVID cellular is fire. Other than that it’s a waste of money IMO.

It’s not even the $100 dollar price bump that’s gets me. It’s the extra bill someone would have to pay. Another bill just for my watch? :rofl:

Team rawdawg

That’s my only gripe with this one I’m using. None of my Amazon plugs had the full screen protector yet.

Back
Top Bottom