Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn now I have 3000 photos and 100 videos that didn’t load. Anyone have suggestions? I used the transfer from old phone to new phone that pops up when you first turn on the new phone, and I’ve tried the iCloud sign in... I’m losing a lot of phots and videos both ways.

Damn now I have 3000 photos and 100 videos that didn’t load. Anyone have suggestions? I used the transfer from old phone to new phone that pops up when you first turn on the new phone, and I’ve tried the iCloud sign in... I’m losing a lot of phots and videos both ways.

You got the google photo app?

How does that work?

Open the app and it backs up your photos into an unlimited storage bank attached to your Google email. Been using it for years, never bother with iCloud.

Feel like coppn them apple leather cases. Which one ya rockn?

Saddle brown. Also recommend black and midnight blue.

I’m hoping they do the orange again, I miss it already.

My fave color is red. Still need to check them out tomorrow to see which case i like more in person.. when my max comes in :evil:

Apple Watch with cellular is clutch, especially if you have the pods. You can leave your phone at home when going to run errands, the gym, etc. I hate having too much **** in my pockets so it works perfectly.

Obviously you cant really have full text convos, but it gets the job done.

Apple Watch with cellular is clutch, especially if you have the pods. You can leave your phone at home when going to run errands, the gym, etc. I hate having too much **** in my pockets so it works perfectly.

Obviously you cant really have full text convos, but it gets the job done.

I didn't even think about the Watch and Pods combo
giphy.gif

One thing I noticed since i got em is the mic on the pods is great and I can hold a phone call without ever once saying "can you hear me?" like i have with other wireless headphones before

Man I cant wait to cop this watch now

Has anyone done duel sim yet? I need to get on that asap. For business and personal.

so, apparently i ordered the 44mm space grey watch with sport loop and not the nike plus version with the sport loop. had no clue until it just showed up at my door. now i’m debating on returning it and waiting for the nike version...but the lazy in me says **** it just keep it :lol:

kinda wanted the 3M band though...

so, apparently i ordered the 44mm space grey watch with sport loop and not the nike plus version with the sport loop. had no clue until it just showed up at my door. now i’m debating on returning it and waiting for the nike version...but the lazy in me says **** it just keep it :lol:

kinda wanted the 3M band though...
Return that **** man.

You gon not get what you really what because of 10 days :lol:

Gps+ cellular would be the best buy for apple watch correct? Had a series 2 and loved it. Thinking about the Nike series 4.

Back
Top Bottom