Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i hate it that the only real way to buy new phones now is with the monthly plan since there are no more 2yr contracts

i have verizon and they used to give you a big credit towards a new phone every 20 months to renew a new 2yr contract and new iphones usually cost $200-$300, after trading in my old iphone it's pretty much nothing out of pocket and at times I even have a few bucks left to use on a case

i never minded the 2yr contract because i wasn't going anywhere anyways

Apple getting desperate to move units.
They should have done a bogo sale.
A3EEB884-5404-4D24-97AD-DF54117CB62C.jpeg

i’m trying to export photos from my phone to my pc and this is the first time it’s causing me problems. this is also the first time i’m trying to export almost 17k pics/vids and my comp is freezing.

is there an app or program i can use to get the job done? i don’t want to use icloud or anything like that. i want the pics from my phone onto my computer so i can also throw them on an external back-up.

i’m trying to export photos from my phone to my pc and this is the first time it’s causing me problems. this is also the first time i’m trying to export almost 17k pics/vids and my comp is freezing.

is there an app or program i can use to get the job done? i don’t want to use icloud or anything like that. i want the pics from my phone onto my computer so i can also throw them on an external back-up.

You doing this manually via Windows > iPhone DCIM?

Apple getting desperate to move units.
They should have done a bogo sale.
A3EEB884-5404-4D24-97AD-DF54117CB62C.jpeg
yea but that's only if you trade in a newer phone worth $200 so not everyone is getting $200 off

they raised trade in values recently so more people would cop newer phones

i’ve been raw on my max since the release. drop a few times, luckily nothing major just a few scuffs. adds character :lol:

I dropped mine face first from like 5ft onto a tile floor. No scratches or anything. Played the lottery next day :lol:.

I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to import some ringtones to my XS Max using itunes on my windows 10 laptop but despite the dozens of tutorials I've combed through I can't manage to find the tones in the drop down box. Does anyone have a solution?

Anyone else gets annoyed when iphone keeps trying to unlock when you pick up phone and dont even want to unlock it? Raise to wake??

I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to import some ringtones to my XS Max using itunes on my windows 10 laptop but despite the dozens of tutorials I've combed through I can't manage to find the tones in the drop down box. Does anyone have a solution?

Are they the right file type?

Use online-audio-converter.com

You can select iPhone ringtone and convert that way. Be sure to trim the ringtone to the proper length before converting

Are they the right file type?

Use online-audio-converter.com

You can select iPhone ringtone and convert that way. Be sure to trim the ringtone to the proper length before converting

They should be. I changed the file extension to m4r which converts it into a ringtone and the tab on iTunes is still missing.

They should be. I changed the file extension to m4r which converts it into a ringtone and the tab on iTunes is still missing.
Do you see any of the ringtone files anywhere in your iTunes library? I can’t recall exactly off hand without using iTunes but if you right click the ringtone audio file, then Get Info. You need to make sure that file is designated as a “Ringtone” somewhere in the classification of the audio file. At least that’s how it would be before dragging them over to your phone.
If you don’t see the “Tones” tab/section in iTunes, you may need to tick it from Preferences or Settings?
Edit: this may help https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8064423

Last edited:

From what I remember just changing the extension won’t always work.

I’ve been using that site for awhile now no issues

i thought even when you change the file to .m4r, you still have to add to library on itunes?

that's how i've always done it and it's always worked for me....

edit: although i'm basing my answer just on the two posts above me. sorry, i didn't read any earlier posts....

Happy holidays y’all!

My wife wanted one for a while and I barely ever use mines so giving her my Apple Watch series 3 for Christmas

The only time the watch ever left my house was me throwing out the garbage while I was trying it on :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom