Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Needs to be cheaper man

I listen to music but I’m not crazy, I’m good on paying $10 a month

on a spotify family plan with 5 other friends/family.. they all sent me $30 for the year which i put on a prepaid visa card so i don't see the payments come out of my credit card.

works out to be $3/month

The second they allow us to control Spotify using Siri (crucial if you have CarPlay), I will switch over to it. But for now, I am stuck with Apple on this one

Spotify's playlists >>>>

Typically if you’re a student your email account should last 5-10 years after you’re done. That’s all you need

Homie if you can’t figure out Apple Music I don’t know what to tell you. Literally does 2-3 things ONLY lol

I’m not saying it has problems.

Spotify is much easier on the eyes and much more pleasing to navigate. Apple Music is made too large for no damn reason it feels like. The whole Music app is weak in comparison.

To me the only benefit is the exclusives and depth of catalog.

Reactions: God

Spotify is much easier on the eyes and much more pleasing to navigate. Apple Music is made too large for no damn reason it feels like. The whole Music app is weak in comparison.

That’s all I’m saying but this bozo is tryin to be condescending for no reason. The fist thing i said was, “there is no problem”.

Damn. Never even thought about my Apple Music being 10 expensive. To me it’s cheap being able to download any music I want :lol:
I guess I'm cheap

I waste way more money on dumb ****

I guess if I just set it up and not think about it, wouldn't even notice. might even keep it, I signed up for the 3 month free trial and use it for the gym and what not but haven't downloaded much because im lazy

You happen to like Spotify UI. It isn't special or better than Apple Music objectively in any sense.

I can't stand Spotify x Apple Music comparisons. There isn't a legitimate comparison to be made.

Spotify is a steaming service only, Apple Music a streaming service AND a music library, with its foundations built on the later.

If you're actually into curating and maintaining a music library, there's is no comparison. Spotify isn't even an option.

That’s all I’m saying but this bozo is tryin to be condescending for no reason. The fist thing i said was, “there is no problem”.
Lol what? Dude gain some self confidence and security if you thought that was condescending

Back
Top Bottom