Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Unless you need the ipad for specific work related stuff. You can do all that **** to your iphone especially the newer ones. Hell i do my video editing in my iPhone with lumafusion app.

Ipad is good for kids play tbh

if you have an iPhone and a MacBook computer, I still struggle with paying big money for an Apple Watch or an iPad

i know everyone is talking about that stand but damn man apple done really chose to sell us a stand for a 5k monitor. How you develop a monitor without a stand priced into the monitor. Thats like buying a brand new car and being told the wheels are extra not rims. Like where is the free default stand/wheels smh :smh: apple wilding with that one.

You at 10k just with the monitor no stand and mac pro :smh:

But man i cant believe this was basically about giving us features that should of been there in the first place

swipe keyboard :stoneface:

multiple users on apple tv like come on netflix can do that :stoneface: what about multiple users on my ipad?

and i cant believe it took this long to rotate a video :stoneface: i cant stand when people record video in portrait mode but now i can rotate it :lol:

USB support on an a 1k ipad pro thats suppose to be a laptop killer but cant even use a usb thumb drive :stoneface: guess they finally listened to the complaints. I guess i can finally crack out this ipad pro i bought thats been collecting dust for awhile now after ios13 drops.

BUT one thing i WISH apple would fix is when an incoming call takes over the whole screen like damn i cant even record a video and someone calls and interrupts my video recording cant stand that ****.

only thing that excited me was the airpod listening sharing feature

if you have an iPhone and a MacBook computer, I still struggle with paying big money for an Apple Watch or an iPad

I disagree, the Apple Watch is a great compliment to the iPhone. I am with you on having a MB and iPad concurrently, seems redundant

i know everyone is talking about that stand but damn man apple done really chose to sell us a stand for a 5k monitor. How you develop a monitor without a stand priced into the monitor. Thats like buying a brand new car and being told the wheels are extra not rims. Like where is the free default stand/wheels smh :smh: apple wilding with that one.

You at 10k just with the monitor no stand and mac pro :smh:

But man i cant believe this was basically about giving us features that should of been there in the first place

swipe keyboard :stoneface:

multiple users on apple tv like come on netflix can do that :stoneface: what about multiple users on my ipad?

and i cant believe it took this long to rotate a video :stoneface: i cant stand when people record video in portrait mode but now i can rotate it :lol:

USB support on an a 1k ipad pro thats suppose to be a laptop killer but cant even use a usb thumb drive :stoneface: guess they finally listened to the complaints. I guess i can finally crack out this ipad pro i bought thats been collecting dust for awhile now after ios13 drops.

BUT one thing i WISH apple would fix is when an incoming call takes over the whole screen like damn i cant even record a video and someone calls and interrupts my video recording cant stand that ****.

only thing that excited me was the airpod listening sharing feature

i mean it sortaaaa does make sense for them to not ship it with a stand, most pros will already have their own mounting solution, at the end of the day, the system is directed toward professionals, not really consumers.

but $1000 is insane, and if you want to use your own you need to buy a $200 VESA adapter.

but anyone who will buy this probably wont care :lol:

Last edited:
As a musician, MacBook >>>> iPad.

iPhone XS Max pretty much eliminates my need to an iPad. If you’re an artist or designer who sketches a lot.. maybe. But that’s literally it IMO.

i mean it sortaaaa does make sense for them to not ship it with a stand, most pros will already have their own mounting solution, at the end of the day, the system is directed toward professionals, not really consumers.

but $1000 is insane, and if you want to use your own you need to buy a $200 VESA adapter.

true but what im saying is regardless you have to drop money for some way to support the monitor when there should of at least been a free basic stand for such an expensive monitor. Im sure the vesa mount will only be proprietary from apple so its either 200 or 1k when i belive there should of been a standard stand included.

apple tax is real

apple gon apple

if anything built in vesa should be standard imo :lol:

right just like you said they selling that to a certain group of people who are known to use vesa mounts it was an easy cash grab when it could of been free or put in a standard stand that doesnt rotate like the 1k one :smh:
Need the OTA update for iOS13 to release. Fiending for dark mode.

better hop on that beta or you going to be waiting till fall

I bought the iPad Pro 12.9 earlier this year and haven’t touched the MacBook Pro I bought last year since. Looking forward to the iPadOs

Dark mode, swipe, it’s about damn time :smh:

I’ve had my Xs Max since launch. This is the first year I can actually see me skipping the fall launch. Phone still feels new.

That Mac for $5999 is crazy OD. Apple belongs in the fools wildin for that ish, and you have to buy the stand :rofl:

Spotify >

UI for Apple Music doesn’t compare IMO. Spotify is perfectly streamlined and layout is great.

This. Thats my only gripe with Apple Music. The interface just lacks to me in comparison to Spotify as to how everything is laid out and organized. I will say Im probably biased tho since I had Spotify since like 2010 so it was all I knew before Apple Music dropped.

I’m glad to here my apple watch series 2 will get the new watchOS update. The calculator and voice memo should have been dropped along time ago. Hopefully it doesn’t cripple the watch performance forcing me to buy a new Apple Watch.

Apple knows how to finesse so I’m very skeptical with all this.

I’m glad to here my apple watch series 2 will get the new watchOS update. The calculator and voice memo should have been dropped along time ago. Hopefully it doesn’t cripple the watch performance forcing me to buy a new Apple Watch.

Apple knows how to finesse so I’m very skeptical with all this.

We getting the new faces too?

Have a Nike series 2 as well and the new update scares me. Last one had the watch going glitchy as hell for about a week. Every message I sent through the watch would be green until a patch came out. Watch would randomly freeze trying to check my activity. The worst. Will probably upgrade my watch this fall when upgrading my phone.

2015 Mac Pro however still going as strong as ever

Have a Nike series 2 as well and the new update scares me. Last one had the watch going glitchy as hell for about a week. Every message I sent through the watch would be green until a patch came out. Watch would randomly freeze trying to check my activity. The worst. Will probably upgrade my watch this fall when upgrading my phone.
This I constantly get dropped calls on my Apple Watch S2. Quite annoying cause I can be a in long conversation and not realize the watch dropped the call and I have to call that person back.

I bought the iPad Pro 12.9 earlier this year and haven’t touched the MacBook Pro I bought last year since. Looking forward to the iPadOs

Dark mode, swipe, it’s about damn time :smh:

I’ve had my Xs Max since launch. This is the first year I can actually see me skipping the fall launch. Phone still feels new.

That Mac for $5999 is crazy OD. Apple belongs in the fools wildin for that ish, and you have to buy the stand :rofl:
I couldn’t image an iPad for writing papers but other than that it’s just a larger phone for me. The one I have from work I never use outside of conferences or something

I have a watch and like it because it gives a quick tap when u get a message and you can see if it is an important message/email without having to get your phone out. Def good for some meetings where looking at your phone would give the wrong vibe (not sure looking at the watch is much better lol). You can also do all of that from the macbook pro so it is all pretty redundant but the watch seems practical. Only problem is that I prefer to wear other watches. Wish they had a bracelet with the watch functionality.

Sadly, but typically, iOS 13 isn't coming to some older iPhones. In fact, the iOS 13 iPhone support list is the shortest in recent memory. Last year's iOS 12 was made available from the iPhone X — and most recently to the iPhone XS — all the way down to the iPhone iPhone 5s, including the iPhone SE. That's six generations of iPhones.

I JUST made the cut with having a 6S :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom