Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I replaced my macbook for my ipad. all i do is browse the web and watch videos/movies.

the only time I use my macbook is if I need to print something lol

I bought the iPad Pro 12.9 earlier this year and haven’t touched the MacBook Pro I bought last year since. Looking forward to the iPadOs

Dark mode, swipe, it’s about damn time :smh:

I’ve had my Xs Max since launch. This is the first year I can actually see me skipping the fall launch. Phone still feels new.

That Mac for $5999 is crazy OD. Apple belongs in the fools wildin for that ish, and you have to buy the stand :rofl:

Y'all dont have to ever sync anything to the laptop?

You can't connect external devices to an iPad pro like you can with a macbook pro. Like literally nothing.
Literally nothing...
D52591CB-8EE7-40DA-BA65-A2D9273E9DDC.png

Literally nothing...
D52591CB-8EE7-40DA-BA65-A2D9273E9DDC.png

Oh this is new with the ipadOS? That is definitely a start. But there are external devices aside from those that, once integrated, would really substitute for a macbook pro. I didn't realize that was coming with the new iPadOS. That's dope!

As a musician, MacBook >>>> iPad.

iPhone XS Max pretty much eliminates my need to an iPad. If you’re an artist or designer who sketches a lot.. maybe. But that’s literally it IMO.

To sketch / design is why I bought the iPad Pro 11". First apple product I've purchased since the iPhone 3gs. Got it specifically for the ProCreate app, but it still seems so cumbersome to do a lot of things.

Hopefully this iOS 13 helps. Though that's still months away.

6g’s for a cpu only is absolute insanity. That’s minimum 8g’s before taxes with everything you need not including the programs you’ll use with it. Apple is truly 95% trash now

everything I use for an Apple watch I use my iPhone for and if I’m going to wear a watch I’d rather have something classical and more tasteful on my wrist. It’s a tough sell for me.

I bought the OG iPad and haven’t felt close to compelled to buying another one since. I truly don’t grasp the point of it if one has a MacBook Pro or even an air.

That being said they are both awesome “want” devices if you have the extra cash to spend on a lesiure product. iPad Pro is gorgeous

I couldn’t image an iPad for writing papers but other than that it’s just a larger phone for me. The one I have from work I never use outside of conferences or something

I use the MacBook for papers if i needed
iPad Pro/Pencil + Notability for taking notes during meetings is :nthat:

everything I use for an Apple watch I use my iPhone for and if I’m going to wear a watch I’d rather have something classical and more tasteful on my wrist. It’s a tough sell for me.

I bought the OG iPad and haven’t felt close to compelled to buying another one since. I truly don’t grasp the point of it if one has a MacBook Pro or even an air.

That being said they are both awesome “want” devices if you have the extra cash to spend on a lesiure product. iPad Pro is gorgeous

I couldn't have said it better myself
I "want" an apple watch but i can't really justify it. Been looking for an excuse for a while to buy one. I think once the fitness tracking gets next level i will get one. But i need full blown heart rate performance metrics like pro soccer players have on those sensors they wear on their back or chest. Or something....
I own an ipad 2 and have never felt compelled to get a new one for the same reason. I basically used it for web surfing and some games...but nothing productive.

Haven't used dark mode since 2015 on my windows phone I can't wait. Also the keyboard swiping is awesome I been using SwiftKey. I wonder why they couldn't come up with these features way sooner

Haven't used dark mode since 2015 on my windows phone I can't wait. Also the keyboard swiping is awesome I been using SwiftKey. I wonder why they couldn't come up with these features way sooner

I tried downloading SwiftKey on the iPad and it wouldn't work. Only came up in some apps, and still was a POS.

I cant believe they're still running with the same garbage marketing campaign.

"The most powerful machine we ever made!"

B**** no s*** i would hope it is. Its the same narrative every event. Switch it up already. Until these developers and those in the crowd start booing, nothing will change.

I couldn't have said it better myself
I "want" an apple watch but i can't really justify it. Been looking for an excuse for a while to buy one. I think once the fitness tracking gets next level i will get one. But i need full blown heart rate performance metrics like pro soccer players have on those sensors they wear on their back or chest. Or something....

Not sure what you want in fitness tracking.

Fitness, activity tracking and sleeping tracker made me turn to the apple watch and not look back.

That and having over 50 bands and being able to switch bands all the time based on mood, occasion, clothes...

Not sure what you want in fitness tracking.

Fitness, activity tracking and sleeping tracker made me turn to the apple watch and not look back.

That and having over 50 bands and being able to switch bands all the time based on mood, occasion, clothes...
Me too....... until I saw how inaccurate it was. Until that thing is reliable it has little value to me. I DO however like it for my outdoor runs because for that it works great

Back
Top Bottom