Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
before the event someone linked a website to their favorite case company that sold super slim cases for their iphone. cant seem to find it anymore. does anyone remember what brand that was?

Ordered the regular size pro. Expected Oct 11 :sick:

Trying to get a nice phone card case. Can't go back to a wallet since switching to this EDC setup.

Talked to T-Mobile. My JOD price was $180 down and $36 a month for 11 Pro Max Midnight Green 64 GB. Let’s get it

Preordered a Tmobile phone straight from Apple and it says it's getting delivered a week from today. However I checked out at around 8:10, so maybe the later you checked out the later the date?

just preordered the 256gb space gray 11 pro max. got $360 instant trade in for my iphone x which i wasnt expecting. Will be at my doorstep on the 20th

went with a black iphone 11. Ordered through apple...came back in here to see that walmart link...might try to price match with my CC company to save $50

Gonna try price matching to this ad from Best Buy :nerd:
0D2B55CF-3DDB-45D9-9E9C-31EA5B5C368F.png

Waiting on this contract to end with verizon on my Tab S4 line so I can upgrade to the 10.2 iPad
The plan is to potentially drop from my monthly adobe plan and use some of the better Apple apps for my photography and video editing needs
10 more days then I can upgrade and then I'll just have to wait

before the event someone linked a website to their favorite case company that sold super slim cases for their iphone. cant seem to find it anymore. does anyone remember what brand that was?

Peel was the name. Wife bought one for her Pixel 3 XL... it looks nice, but it is literally so thin it would provide zero protection at all, other than scratches on the phone itself. Plus hers already cracked in one of the corners. Its a hard plastic, not really a "peel" soft plastic.

Last edited:
My iPhone X is paid off but the T Mobile trade in offer is buns. $360 and it’s paid as statement credit. I paid the down payment for a 256 GB IPhone 11 Pro in green and when it arrives, I’m going to sell my iPhone X. That way my down payment out of pocket should only be about $60-$70, maybe even less than that

couldnt u have sold it on your own for more money?

probably, but this is easier. I was actually initially not even going to trade it in at all since i had one payment left and just keep it.but the trade value popped up and it actually lowers my monthly payment. so i said whatever

Waiting on this contract to end with verizon on my Tab S4 line so I can upgrade to the 10.2 iPad
The plan is to potentially drop from my monthly adobe plan and use some of the better Apple apps for my photography and video editing needs
10 more days then I can upgrade and then I'll just have to wait

picking up the ipad pro soon for mostly the same reason. going with the 12.9 inch though

They make buying phones so damn confusing now.
I'm coming from an iPhone 6. I have Verizon (not unlimited). I paid full price with Apple Card (3% back) on the pre-order from Apple and they'll give me $60 trade in value.

I *think* if I bought it through Verizon, I would have gotten $100 credit back, but it's not clear and when I went through checkout on verizon's site.
Did I overpay? It's an apple product, so undoubtedly. Is it worth the headache to try and figure out if I save $20 or something going through Verizon? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom