Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The screen isnt cracked, its just not in mint condition. I dont feel like dealing with people. If I can easily get $500 on craigslist Ill take it otherwise Ill just take $400 from Apple

They offered me 400 for my 64GB X, I am sure they will give you more for the 256GB. Just might not be listed on the website

Picked up some screen protectors and a cheapo clear case off Amazon for my 11 Pro. :smokin

Thought about going raw but not risking it for my Vegas trip. :lol:

Right but 9/10 you will have to buy a phone yearly because we all know android software updates are trash. Say you buy 3 $400 android phones in 3 years. That’s $1200. iPhone users can realistically go 3-5 years before iOS updates are made obsolete for that particular model.

That's why you buy Pixels if you're going Android. I'm still using my original Pixel XL, and got the latest Android 10 version the day it released. Got it for free from Google too, so I haven't paid for a phone since the Nexus 6p like 4-5 years ago.

The screen isnt cracked, its just not in mint condition. I dont feel like dealing with people. If I can easily get $500 on craigslist Ill take it otherwise Ill just take $400 from Apple
I don't know if you've ever sold anything on FB Marketplace but it's easy AF and it's not the same kind of weirdos you deal with on CL.
I've sold all of mine on FB and it's always quick and easy.
In fact I've built quite a good relationship with this Older Asian Cat who buys all of my joints.
The last one he offered me 100 less because the screen was scratched pretty bad because I go naked, so I just paid the 20 deductible for a new screen and he came through nice and easy. I think you can get 600 for it on FB Market by days end tomorrow.
If fielding a few calls is worth an extra hundo do it, if not take my mans advice up there and sell it to the BOSS place

They offered me 400 for my 64GB X, I am sure they will give you more for the 256GB. Just might not be listed on the website

I think its $400 credit for any storage size X.

Buybackboss will give you $500 cash for it , no hassle

They offer $490 for mint condition unlocked. Can minor scratches pass for mint? Might go that route

I don't know if you've ever sold anything on FB Marketplace but it's easy AF and it's not the same kind of weirdos you deal with on CL.
I've sold all of mine on FB and it's always quick and easy.
In fact I've built quite a good relationship with this Older Asian Cat who buys all of my joints.
The last one he offered me 100 less because the screen was scratched pretty bad because I go naked, so I just paid the 20 deductible for a new screen and he came through nice and easy. I think you can get 600 for it on FB Market by days end tomorrow.
If fielding a few calls is worth an extra hundo do it, if not take my mans advice up there and sell it to the BOSS place

Never dealt with fb marketplace. Ill give it a shot but it just seems like nearly everyone is trying to scam on maketplaces like that and offer up, etc.

I think its $400 credit for any storage size X.

They offer $490 for mint condition unlocked. Can minor scratches pass for mint? Might go that route

How bad are the scratches? Have you tried to get them off with toothpaste and a cloth? I’m assuming as long as they’re no crazy deep you’re good

I never knew I’d be excited about a green phone, but that’s how I feel about the Midnight Green 11 Pro Max. I’m gonna preorder that in the AM.

While the 11 Pro isn’t the large update many wanted, I’m cool with it over my 8 Plus. Hopefully the battery life lives up to Apple’s claims.

How bad are the scratches? Have you tried to get them off with toothpaste and a cloth? I’m assuming as long as they’re no crazy deep you’re good

nah they're not bad. I can theoretically complain and exaggerate about the phone acting up and get a warranty replacement which will be factory refurbished and therefore "mint" condition but like I said I'd prefer a hassle free process.

anyone ever pre order from best buy site?

i have a best buy card and want to use it for apple care and the tax

is their site smooth and more importantly...

how is their delivery? did you get your phone on the release date or did you have to wait longer

anyone ever pre order from best buy site?

i have a best buy card and want to use it for apple care and the tax

is their site smooth and more importantly...

how is their delivery? did you get your phone on the release date or did you have to wait longer

The one time i did, they failed to get it to me on RD. I canceled that **** and went to Apple and got it

8ABBB980-5EB1-4188-8F8B-6CD713F478F1.png

I'm ready :smokin

Usually team phablet but the Max is insane.

Pre ordered the Pro. Midnight Green Next day shipping. No case #TeamRaw

Last edited:
9142A3A6-A92C-4A8D-AD28-900ACFFBBA6A.jpeg

Went with the green via apple upgrade plan. I won’t need a case since it comes with apple care #teamnaked

Back
Top Bottom