Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just picked up my wife’s and I phones. She got the gold pro and I got the green max. I did everything online and we were in and out of there in under 15 mins. The sales associate told us that folks have been lined up for more than 2 hours....:sick:

Now all that’s left is for my Nike Apple Watch to be delivered October 4th.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thinking of finally entering the Apple Watch world. Would you guys recommend going straight to the 5 or try to find a discounted Series 4? Nike has a 44 GPS for $342.

unless the always-on screen is a huge deal for you, get the discounted 4. I’d even wait till Black Friday to if you can snag a 4 for the low.

I love my series 4 and was looking for a reason to get the 5 but couldn’t find one.

The 5 is a 4 with always on screen. Paying the difference in price between the two would be an insult to your intelligence.

anyone not getting push notifications from apps on your new iphone or ios13?

all my settings for the specific apps have push notifications set but i’m not getting any banner alerts

this happening to anyone else?

unless the always-on screen is a huge deal for you, get the discounted 4. I’d even wait till Black Friday to if you can snag a 4 for the low.

I love my series 4 and was looking for a reason to get the 5 but couldn’t find one.

The 5 is a 4 with always on screen. Paying the difference in price between the two would be an insult to your intelligence.

Yeah after going through multiple reviews I did not see many differences between the two, as if the Series 5 were a Series 4+.

What would you think is a good discounted price is to pounce on?

Yeah after going through multiple reviews I did not see many differences between the two, as if the Series 5 were a Series 4+.

What would you think is a good discounted price is to pounce on?

I think I saw the 4 priced at $325 on Monday if I’m not mistaken.

I’d say $250? I dunno. It’s hard to tell how much the price will drop on Apple products even with a Black Friday sale. But we are talking 3rd party vendors so there’s really no telling how low they’d be willing to go.

But I think that there’s hope for a low priced steal because Apple completely discontinued the 4. So sit tight if you can.

Went by the store to check out the phone. It's nice and was almost tempted to buy but I need them to add touch id back. Just works so good.

Reactions: Ube
So, I raised my son on iPhones, and recently he thought he’d be “cool” A few months ago and get an android phone because it’s “better”... long story short, he’s tired of the Android phone and wants to come back to the winning team. He wants to sell his galaxy, any good sites to off it at? I remember seeing swappa, but I think I saw a couple more reputable sites out there that I can’t recall.

So, I raised my son on iPhones, and recently he thought he’d be “cool” A few months ago and get an android phone because it’s “better”... long story short, he’s tired of the Android phone and wants to come back to the winning team. He wants to sell his galaxy, any good sites to off it at? I remember seeing swappa, but I think I saw a couple more reputable sites out there that I can’t recall.

Swappa is perfectly reputable.

I still dont get why color is a big deal when yall gonna get cases for it anyways. :lol:

Unless yall team nekkid. Then bless your soul.

Seen some Pro pics and cotdamn.

i’ll be honest i’ve always had cases. i even bought the green apple one to compliment the green pro but since i’ve gotten the phone i’ve only used the case to go golfing because i leave my phone in the cup holder and didn’t want it banging around.

i’m typing from it now classless and the phone just feels like a work of art. it’ll be hard for me to be completely caseless but the smoothness of the borders when swiping especially the “go back” left to right swipe feels amazing with no case.

Haven’t seen it mentioned but i like the new interface of CarPlay after the update. Much cleaner look

plugged mine in yesterday and noticed it. absolutely love it. the best part is you can use your phone and go into different apps like imessage without the car screen changing.

carplay could possibly be the best thing of ios13 imo

Yeah the CarPlay today I used and got me excited. Way better interface. I’ll explore more in my commute sitting in Traffic lol but noticed twice click to go back to homepage

album art/viewfinder through Spotify way better

:smh: @ these issues with the titanium AW scratching so easily. Had to resort to Plan B and grabbed another SS joint. :smh:

Just cracked the bottom of my X screen :sick: hurt my soul. Nothing too major.
What sucks is that today I got my 11 too. I just needed 12 more hours and my screen would of been fine. Debating too get it replaced. Ish like that bothers me Didn’t know Apple charged 270 to get it replaced. 0]

anyone not getting push notifications from apps on your new iphone or ios13?

all my settings for the specific apps have push notifications set but i’m not getting any banner alerts

this happening to anyone else?

Yeah, my notifications have been weird - even email. I can see I have unread emails but in the home screen it just has a blank icon.

I disagree. I can unlock my phone without having to look at it. With Face ID you have to look at it and still swipe up.

Let’s say in comparison you grab your phone and place your thumb on the home button. The time it takes you to put your finger on the button and lift the phone up to your face after unlocking with TouchID would probably be longer than picking the phone up to eye level and swiping up with the thumb you would’ve placed on the home button to press down. It feels faster to you but in essence it really isn’t. The time you’re interacting with the phone is still longer with TouchID than it is with FaceID.

You can just go in the store and pick it up? Why did I preorder lol.

Estimated was the 11th when I ordered and no email indicating any change to that.

Back
Top Bottom