• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
verizon or tmobile?

switching from AT&T so just asking.... leaning towards verizon tho.....

Not a thread jack....

I've been with Sprint for 15 years and I hate them. They're not an option other then them having the cheapest plans.

welp, went and exchanged my silver for green. was underwhelmed by the silver in person

ED5322BF-EC30-4714-AF0D-3C7355534D26.jpeg

I’ve had Sprint/T-Mobile/VZW all in the past year (work and personal) T-Mobile and VZW are VERY similar in terms of data speeds. VZW beats TMo in terms of call signal and quality if you call a lot. If you’re mostly iMessage and FaceTime you’re good with both.

sprint is trash in terms of data, calls and just overall garbage. Can’t think of anything good to say even as cheap as they are

verizon or tmobile?

switching from AT&T so just asking.... leaning towards verizon tho.....

Not a thread jack....

It's better to ask someone locally in your area, because speeds vary

You already know T-Mobile is better with price

I’ve had Sprint/T-Mobile/VZW all in the past year (work and personal) T-Mobile and VZW are VERY similar in terms of data speeds. VZW beats TMo in terms of call signal and quality if you call a lot. If you’re mostly iMessage and FaceTime you’re good with both.

sprint is trash in terms of data, calls and just overall garbage. Can’t think of anything good to say even as cheap as they are

Been rocking with Sprint the past x amount of years and absolutely no complaints on my end. Really depends on where you live on how coverage is. NYC pretty damn good everywhere.

Been rocking with Sprint the past x amount of years and absolutely no complaints on my end. Really depends on where you live on how coverage is. NYC pretty damn good everywhere.

I live in NYC :lol: If you’re in Manhattan it’s fine but with my job I travel all over NYC/NJ and a lot of spots it’s rough

anyone know how to add a photo to an existing album in photos? Seems they took the option out on ios13.

Back
Top Bottom