Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
talking to my friends that are all getting their phones they’re telling me they used the sim card that came in the new phone.

i took my sim card out of my X and put it in and it works fine

was i supposed to use the one that came with the Pro? i feel like when i was setting up the phone i had no service with that sim

if i buy an 11 off of a wireless carrier, can i buy applecare from apple instead of the carriers insurance?

talking to my friends that are all getting their phones they’re telling me they used the sim card that came in the new phone.

i took my sim card out of my X and put it in and it works fine

was i supposed to use the one that came with the Pro? i feel like when i was setting up the phone i had no service with that sim
I always take my SIM out of the old phone and put it in the new one.

if i buy an 11 off of a wireless carrier, can i buy applecare from apple instead of the carriers insurance?
Yeah but you have to provide a receipt and it has to be within 14 days of purchase I believe.

I always take my SIM out of the old phone and put it in the new one.

Yeah but you have to provide a receipt and it has to be within 14 days of purchase I believe.
Incorrect

99.9% chance toy won’t be asked for receipt. It goes off when your phone was activated

also it’s 60 days from purchase/activation

COOL - thanks for the info guys!!!

someone recommend a good screen protector around $10 on amazon....LOL

Last edited:
Yo what do you guys use to get a 2nd number on iPhone? I gotta post an ad and I don’t wanna use my main number.

11 pro came in today. Really not too much of a difference from the 10s that I’ve noticed so far. Definitely seems heavier though.
A403D3C4-16D6-4E47-9AA6-38342F35AA85.jpeg

I have the 7+ as well. I think I’m going to trade my phone in for the 11. 499 isn’t too bad. Anything would be a significant upgrade from the 7+.

Reactions: Ube
Yo this is exactly how I feel. I’m still with a 7 and I see everyone rocking their new **** and I’m jelly but also I like not having to spend monthly for a phone or drop a full payment. On the other hand I’m feeling jelly low key :lol: .

i had a 7 plus for almost 3 years, jumped to the XR cause i got a sweet deal on it. it was honestly worth the upgrade (have been using it for 1 month now)

seeing as how the 11 is an upgrade to the XR, you won't be disappointed. the camera, the extra battery and the slightly larger screen are all great.

that being said... i'm getting the 11 pro max now through work. if i wasn't getting this great deal, i'd keep the XR.

I have sprint and was like am I just suppose to switch the sim or use the new one? :lol:
Just ended up calling and they activated it.

Back
Top Bottom