• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

tenor.gif

i don't understand the fascination with customizing the homescreen. you literally spend less than a few seconds on it per interaction with your phone (if that)

you're meant to find an app quick and use it, not stare at the homescreen and show your homies "yo look at this cool theme i got bruh"

all my apps are in folders, except my main used ones and i use spotlight to search and launch an app.

just my opinion tho.

^ I get that. But there are just a lot of apps I don't use all the time but still need for when I do need them. Would just like to put them in an app drawer. Not really into the theme thing, but the organization thing. But to each his own.

anyone update the new ios13.3? bug fixes and additional parental controls for screen time

i don't understand the fascination with customizing the homescreen. you literally spend less than a few seconds on it per interaction with your phone (if that)

you're meant to find an app quick and use it, not stare at the homescreen and show your homies "yo look at this cool theme i got bruh"

all my apps are in folders, except my main used ones and i use spotlight to search and launch an app.

just my opinion tho.

I only have 1 main screen for the apps I use regularly, on my Pixel. I have 126 total apps, and the vast majority of them are rarely used (but don't need to be deleted) / don't need to be in a folder. Its just a lot of extra junk, even if you do put them into folders. Unless maybe you have a general "junk" folder, and just throw everything in there - or else you're gonna have 20+ folders.

On the iPad its even worse, since the screen is so large and the apps always fill in upper-left most available spot. iPadOS made the icons a little smaller so you can fit more, so that was an improvement.

To each their own, tho.

^ I get that. But there are just a lot of apps I don't use all the time but still need for when I do need them. Would just like to put them in an app drawer. Not really into the theme thing, but the organization thing. But to each his own.

what's wrong with just having a folder that says "apps" on it? it's similar to an app drawer

this is my setup.

only thing i wish is that i could automatically sort my folder by name.

8DFB46A7-64A1-4E77-9CD8-BE0F7C131D5E.png

what's wrong with just having a folder that says "apps" on it? it's similar to an app drawer

this is my setup.

this is my setup.

Not a bad idea

this is my setup.

This is basically what I have to do. But iOS also locks placement by top row and top left. Again, I live with it, would just be nice to just have two bottom rows of apps that I DAILY like bank and home cameras. Then just toss everything in a drawer that I can open or search through when needed.

I just prefer the neatness. Otherwise I really like iOS and the Apple experience.

Hey quick question, and hopefully not against the rules;
anyone know of a way to carrier unlock an iphone xs max. Just swtichedd to tmobile from att and phone wouldnt take the sim. Any info on any programs anyone has used would be a good looks....

Hey quick question, and hopefully not against the rules;
anyone know of a way to carrier unlock an iphone xs max. Just swtichedd to tmobile from att and phone wouldnt take the sim. Any info on any programs anyone has used would be a good looks....
Was the phone paid off before you left AT&T? If so you can call them and have them unlock it. As far as hacking it or anything like that, I'm not sure.

Was the phone paid off before you left AT&T? If so you can call them and have them unlock it. As far as hacking it or anything like that, I'm not sure.
good looks from what ive been told when i picked it up from gamestop was that its locked to att but att has told me its unlocked. I was trying to finagle my way out of this last bill cuz of the trash service but it seems that i may just have to bite the bullet.

good looks from what ive been told when i picked it up from gamestop was that its locked to att but att has told me its unlocked. I was trying to finagle my way out of this last bill cuz of the trash service but it seems that i may just have to bite the bullet.
Why didn’t you like att’s service? Tmobile signal wise out here is trash

Why didn’t you like att’s service? Tmobile signal wise out here is trash
Ive been having to reset my network settings several times daily. Id miss calls with the phone in my hand and i was sick and tired of giving em a buck and change every month. Also i got a plug at tmobile that i plan to flourish with

Att has been super trash for me the last couple weeks. Constantly turning off/on cellular and airplane mode to try to get better service. Doesn’t happen ALL the time, but a lot more than it used to in places that it wouldn’t normally happen.

Had to bit the bullet and go and get a case for my phone. Too many close calls. Already used one of my repairs from AppleCare. I love how iPhones always tend to fall on the front side than the back.

you better off it falling in the screen that’s only $29 with apple care. if you break the back glass it’s $99

Back
Top Bottom