Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I just left Verizon for T-mobile last week. I got in with a 5G insider code (Reddit T-mobile, use the hookup code link until you find one with no reservations used) for 20% off for the life of the line. I was paying Verizon $100 a month for 1 unlimited plan. I'll be paying $67 a month for the same plan with autopay active on T-mobile. Verizon is not $30+ a month better than T-mobile in Dallas/Ft. Worth in my opinion.

I just left Verizon for T-mobile last week. I got in with a 5G insider code (Reddit T-mobile, use the hookup code link until you find one with no reservations used) for 20% off for the life of the line. I was paying Verizon $100 a month for 1 unlimited plan. I'll be paying $67 a month for the same plan with autopay active on T-mobile. Verizon is not $30+ a month better than T-mobile in Dallas/Ft. Worth in my opinion.
code still around?

Finally upgraded my 7+ To the 11 max pro and really it’s pretty much the same ****ing phone aside from a couple of simple upgrades

that’s why I’m in no hurry, no phone still works fine, battery life could be better, but the new phones just aren’t “new” enough to make a change

that’s why I’m in no hurry, no phone still works fine, battery life could be better, but the new phones just aren’t “new” enough to make a change

I thought them getting rid of the headphone jack was dumb and that stupid notch on the screen looks terrible. I’ll get a newer iphone whenever they get rid of that notch, I don’t want face unlock.

Me too. I just switched from AT&T. 3 magenta plus + 4 screens Netflix = 115/month. I was able to get the 3rd line free.

I thought them getting rid of the headphone jack was dumb and that stupid notch on the screen looks terrible. I’ll get a newer iphone whenever they get rid of that notch, I don’t want face unlock.
Face unlock is here to stay

now they could get rid of the notch and put the cameras near the top to give slightly more screen space but it’s really not that bad

finger print sensors suck, so unless they come up with something better Face ID ain’t going away

Yea my battery life sucked even after switching it out at Apple a few times, also speaker was bad and screen a little damaged. Could’ve survived with the 7+ longer but my business relies on my phone, don’t wanna get greedy and have my **** break down when I need it and lose money. Nothing like the battery life on a new phone, should always last this long. FaceTiming people online all day etc and still over 50%.

My 6s+ finally broke down after all these years. But AT&T insurance came through!! Twice the memory 6s+ replacement. I turned down the 7. I love this phone. 6s+4Life!!:emoji_metal:

I'm practically at the end of my storage capacity on my 6s. I really don't want to upgrade though... decisions decisions.

whats using up your storage? (and how much do u have)
I feel his pain, my "other" category in storage space is taking up 25gigs and its pissing me off. I've tried everything to clear it out including iTunes syncing and deleting all of my text, browser history, podcast streams, you name it. I've given up hope, the genius bar guy couldn't come up with anything either.

Face sensor is annoying when I’m wearing sunglasses, baseball hat or beanie, and also now that I have a beard. Do I avoid by doing the set up again and wear sunglasses or something?

Face sensor is annoying when I’m wearing sunglasses, baseball hat or beanie, and also now that I have a beard. Do I avoid by doing the set up again and wear sunglasses or something?
I thought over time it’s supposed to adjust to your face and things you usually wear

I’ve personally never had that issue, I wear hats all the time and mine was set up without it. Also have safety glasses and it works with those as well

Originally, I had no intention of upgrading this year because I already have an XS Max. Yesterday, my niece got the 11 Pro Max and I made the mistake of checking it out. That night mode camera was next level. Now I’m over here fighting the urge to track down a 256GB or 512GB model.

“require attention for face I.d”. Turn that off
and/or
“Set up alternate appearance”
15CB9946-983E-473C-BAB2-9AA2F6D5D065.png

Back
Top Bottom