Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I've come to the conclusion that the people need an intermediate option. Something in between the Max Pro and the Pro in terms of size.

Returned my Max Pro yesterday after ****in around with it for over six weeks. I'll be honest the first 24 hours on this regular size screen have been miserable.

But, I'm constantly on the move, travel a lot. Learned in my time with the Max that I just can't work with a phone that I can't operate effortlessly 100% with one hand.

First world problems, but I know some of yall hear me.

Same. I’ve had the Plus sizes since 6s. I sold my Pro Max and went back to the pro. Got tired of using the large phone this time around. The added weight vs the Xs Max made me make the switch. Being able to use the phone with one hand has been greatly welcomed.

I feel like the 11 is the perfect size.
I am using the 11 pro right now, which I’ve grown to love and it’s way better than any plus sized phone I’ve had. I’m also a tall guy with big hands. Was just getting annoyed carrying a big *** phone.

The regular 11 is the perfect size. A 6.1 pro model will be perfect imo.

Yeah, I’m feelin the regular 11 pro. It’s the perfect size for sure. I’m going to hold off til the next one comes out though. I went to the Apple store for the first time, their whole system is trippy.

i got the latest 13 inch macbook pro 2019 as a gift, it's fully loaded, max specs... 2 TB 16 GB LPDDR3, 2.8 GHz quad core i7 turbo to 4.7 GHz, touchbar, etc..

and im having a real hard time moving it. it costs about 4.6K CAD or 3.5K USD
anyone know the best place i can sell it at?

It's still in the delivery package, I never bothered opening it, and I got it a couple weeks ago.

i got the latest 13 inch macbook pro 2019 as a gift, it's fully loaded, max specs... 2 TB 16 GB LPDDR3, 2.8 GHz quad core i7 turbo to 4.7 GHz, touchbar, etc..

It's still in the delivery package, I never bothered opening it, and I got it a couple weeks ago.
damn bro, somebody really rocks with you to get you that :lol:
the small screen is probably the deal breaker to most

Probably going to have to take a hit on the price if you want to get it sold

im willing to let it go for 3K USD i just wanna know where's the best spot online to sell it... i don't wanna take a hit from ebay seller fees n all that
To be honest, I would NOT sell it online. Too much risk for scam especially with Apple items

I would stick to local which will suck because likely won’t be able to find a buyer for that price.

But again I would not sell any Apple item especially for that much money to a random person online, just my honest opinion

Why don't you want it?

Swappa.com

Anyone have problems with their* AirPods pro disconnecting? I noticed while working out, when I’m not playing music, it disconnects.

Last edited:
im willing to let it go for 3K USD i just wanna know where's the best spot online to sell it... i don't wanna take a hit from ebay seller fees n all that
Damn, I'm about 3 months away from getting a new MBP too. I would've taken this off your hands.

Anyone have problems with their* AirPods pro disconnecting? I noticed while working out, when I’m not playing music, it disconnects.
Take em to the genius bar, might be able to get em swapped out if its a legit issue.

Also airpod pro users FYI.....
393-A045-A-BFA1-4857-91-F0-1-CE1-BC072094.jpg

My right AirPod (1st gen) won’t even last 30 minutes now. If I’m lucky the left one will last 1 hour. So disappointing

11 Pro got extremely hot today on LTE. Turned it off and closed all apps and it was still getting warm. I'm on latest ios 13.3.

Anyone have this issue?

This happens to me when I’m browsing stockx for more than like 5-10 min
The app crashes and my phone gets really warm
So I’m thinking this happens when using certain apps?

Back
Top Bottom