Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally, I had no intention of upgrading this year because I already have an XS Max. Yesterday, my niece got the 11 Pro Max and I made the mistake of checking it out. That night mode camera was next level. Now I’m over here fighting the urge to track down a 256GB or 512GB model.
Not that serious

I don’t get why most are trippin’ about the tracking deal. Unless you’re doing some shady business, then yeah, I completely understand. For most part, who cares

The thing is, nobody has access to it but you. I would have an issue if advertisers and other companies knew where I was and for how long at all times

It requires another Face ID/fingerprint authentication to see that location information. So even if someone grabs your phone while it’s unlocked, they would need to authenticate again before seeing that information.

I also disabled it immediately after learning about it.
it doesnt need all that to see that
i dont have no passcode or face id enabled
just a few clicks
and anyone can see
either way
idc
only a dude who
dont wear the pants in his relationship concerned about that

If you lose your phone, leave it somewhere accidentally, that's a pretty risky manuver not locking your phone.

Has anyone ever copped AirPods off amazon? I’m looking to get a pair just to travel with. I don’t want to invest in the latest ones. It’s out of my budge; plus I’d be hella pissed if I lose it. I’d still be hella pissed if I lose the older ones. Amazon has theirs up for 130ish vs Apple being 159 for the 2nd gen with out the wireless charging case. I also see people on OfferUp selling their for 110, but I’d rather buy it from somewhere I can return it if it breaks. What do you guys think? Even eBay sellers with strong good reviews have them up for 130ish.

Has anyone ever copped AirPods off amazon? I’m looking to get a pair just to travel with. I don’t want to invest in the latest ones. It’s out of my budge; plus I’d be hella pissed if I lose it. I’d still be hella pissed if I lose the older ones. Amazon has theirs up for 130ish vs Apple being 159 for the 2nd gen with out the wireless charging case. I also see people on OfferUp selling their for 110, but I’d rather buy it from somewhere I can return it if it breaks. What do you guys think? Even eBay sellers with strong good reviews have them up for 130ish.
If you have a Costco membership you can get the 2nd gen for like 135 I believe. And it follows under the Costco return policy. So say the new ones come out you can return the old ones for the new ones no questions asked pretty much.

If you have a Costco membership you can get the 2nd gen for like 135 I believe. And it follows under the Costco return policy. So say the new ones come out you can return the old ones for the new ones no questions asked pretty much.
Damn, I gotta check. They have the pros for cheaper too? I’m going to check tomorrow

This the second gen, right? Did it come with the wireless charger, or the regular charging box?
The Costco in my area carries the 2nd gen for 139 but some Costco’s may be carrying the 1st gen as well for the same price. I’d double check to make sure before you throw in cart. And it’s just the regular charging case. They do sell the wireless charging case for 70 instead of 80. The pro was on Costco.com for like 15 bucks cheaper then retail. But they sold out. They keep restocking every other week or so though.

Thanks. I might as well get the whole set with wireless charging case from Apple. It’s 199. I’m going to check Costco tomorrow to see what they have. Thanks guys

NYU Professor and Cardiologist Is Suing Apple for Violating His Patent

NYU professor and cardiologist Joseph Wiesel has started legal proceedings against tech giant Apple for violating his patented technology relating to heart monitoring.

According to Wiesel, he developed a new technology that can monitor atrial fibrillation, and was officially awarded a patent for it back in 2006. The method would use photoplethysmography that is also used in various smartwatches on the market now via various sensors and green lights. The professor claims that in 2017, when Apple launched the third iteration of its Apple Watch, he had informed Apple of his patents, and subsequently the Apple Watch 4 was able to detect atrial fibrillation using his patented method. Reports indicate that Wiesel had demanded royalties as well as monetary damages, but Apple refuses to negotiate terms. The US-based cardiologist has now taken the issue to court, attempting to block Apple’s use of the detection method without paying royalties.

i recently came across this mod for my pros....
Pretty easy and for $7 well worth it. Now when i put my pods i can feel the foam tip form to my ear and create a snugger fit/seal.

i recently came across this mod for my pros....
Pretty easy and for $7 well worth it. Now when i put my pods i can feel the foam tip form to my ear and create a snugger fit/seal.

I used these types of foam tips on a few different pairs of headphones over the years. They work perfectly. I liked using a size that was slightly too big and squeezing them before putting them in my ears so that they would expand/form to my ear.

So my girl finally got around to setting up her Series 5 I got her for Christmas.

Problem is it won’t finish up the sync. Problem is it will get all the way to the end and will say “Can’t pair Apple Watch, please get closer to iPhon” We’ve tried every solution on google. Still can’t get it to pair. Restarted both phone and watch, erased her old watch, refresh network settings on her phone. Nothing is working. Real frustrating. Any other ideas to get it to pair?

So my girl finally got around to setting up her Series 5 I got her for Christmas.

Problem is it won’t finish up the sync. Problem is it will get all the way to the end and will say “Can’t pair Apple Watch, please get closer to iPhon” We’ve tried every solution on google. Still can’t get it to pair. Restarted both phone and watch, erased her old watch, refresh network settings on her phone. Nothing is working. Real frustrating. Any other ideas to get it to pair?
Go to your local Apple or Mobil provider at this point.

image.jpg

copped this case by Incase from the Apple store. It’s pretty dope, but Do NOT remove the lid once it’s on! My dumbasskept messing with it to see how sturdy it is (ocd like a mf) and now I gotta go out of my way to exchange it out. Just a heads up for those interested.

I've come to the conclusion that the people need an intermediate option. Something in between the Max Pro and the Pro in terms of size.

Returned my Max Pro yesterday after ****in around with it for over six weeks. I'll be honest the first 24 hours on this regular size screen have been miserable.

But, I'm constantly on the move, travel a lot. Learned in my time with the Max that I just can't work with a phone that I can't operate effortlessly 100% with one hand.

First world problems, but I know some of yall hear me.

I've come to the conclusion that the people need an intermediate option. Something in between the Max Pro and the Pro in terms of size.

Returned my Max Pro yesterday after ****in around with it for over six weeks. I'll be honest the first 24 hours on this regular size screen have been miserable.

But, I'm constantly on the move, travel a lot. Learned in my time with the Max that I just can't work with a phone that I can't operate effortlessly 100% with one hand.

First world problems, but I know some of yall hear me.

I feel like the 11 is the perfect size.
I am using the 11 pro right now, which I’ve grown to love and it’s way better than any plus sized phone I’ve had. I’m also a tall guy with big hands. Was just getting annoyed carrying a big *** phone.

Back
Top Bottom