Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have to be years late but how come yall never said anything about Apple Maps Flyover feature?

Easily the best thing Augmented Reality has brought us. :lol:

I feel like just taking the SIM card out, putting it back in the OLD phone, then backing that phone up(not sure If i have enough CLOUD SPACE either to do that) and then starting this all over.

Rubbish man, should of just had my girl do this ****.
I'm too old for this bull ****.
Just gimme back my 8+:angry::angry::angry::rolleyes

To back to iCloud, you just need WiFi. If you still have the old phone, you can transfer from phone to phone. I’ll post a guide. Give me a few minutes.

edit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210216

Last edited:
Why did they stop using the Crystal that they used on the 4?

That phone is so pleasing aesthetically and it seems you can do terrible things to this glass(outside of dropping it)and it remain scratch FREE.

Seeing the 12 mirror that design is intriguing at first, but I must say, using my 4(it’s my business phone still) is cool at its current size, but I don’t know thatI would like it as the size of the Plus and Max.

The rounded corners are much easier to use for surfing and such.

Thoughts?

That “Siri I’m getting pulled over” shortcut is pretty fire.

sidenote: the back of that 11 is durable AF, but the front glass is trash again(all been trash since the 4)

Apple should make the screen out of the same **** my $8 screen protector is made of. That damn stuff is sturdy. Keys and lighter will chop that Apple front glass up fast.
Been #teamnaked for 10 years, but when that 11glass had 13scratches after a day in my pocket, got me a damn screen protector

That “Siri I’m getting pulled over” shortcut is pretty fire.

sidenote: the back of that 11 is durable AF, but the front glass is trash again(all been trash since the 4)

Apple should make the screen out of the same **** my $8 screen protector is made of. That damn stuff is sturdy. Keys and lighter will chop that Apple front glass up fast.
Been #teamnaked for 10 years, but when that 11glass had 13scratches after a day in my pocket, got me a damn screen protector

X and 11 glass been rock solid for me.

I only use jailbreak for hotspot, spotilife and Kodi. I’m a cheapskate and these tweaks come in handy.

Also saw on reddit that a tweak is coming for custom Apple Watch faces which is great for us older series owners who want more variety.
Damn Y'all need to jailbreak in order to use your phone as a hotspot in 2020? I bought an Xs back last year and was wondering why I couldn't use it as a hotspot when I put my SIM in. Ended up returning it.

Had the iPhone 3G and 4 back in the day and used to jailbreak with Cydia. Been on Android since 2013

Damn Y'all need to jailbreak in order to use your phone as a hotspot in 2020? I bought an Xs back last year and was wondering why I couldn't use it as a hotspot when I put my SIM in. Ended up returning it.

Had the iPhone 3G and 4 back in the day and used to jailbreak with Cydia. Been on Android since 2013
Hotspots are dictated by your carrier.

If you don't see the option for Personal Hotspot, contact your carrier to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan.

Reactions: g14
Can anyone help me out with this? I've deleted a ton of stuff. Messages, photos, videos, attachments, apps etc. I got my storage down to 59 GB just 2 days ago and without taking any new pics or downloading anything the memory jumped back to full. I deleted it down to 62 and within hours it went back up to full. The only thing that keeps going up is the "other" bar on the graph. How can my memory keep filling up by gigabytes within hours if I'm not downloading anything or sending a bunch of pics/photos in texts?

1592856565795.png

Its like update files. I would backup your phone, erase then set up as new. Even if you set up as new, you'll get contacts and photos back. Apps you can redownload from the app store. That will clean that **** out.

Its like update files. I would backup your phone, erase then set up as new. Even if you set up as new, you'll get contacts and photos back. Apps you can redownload from the app store. That will clean that **** out.

Thanks. I'll try this out

Delete browser history

I googled and saw this as a solution but my browser history is taking up no memory. I did it anyway and it didn't affect the storage amount. Thanks though

Can anyone help me out with this? I've deleted a ton of stuff. Messages, photos, videos, attachments, apps etc. I got my storage down to 59 GB just 2 days ago and without taking any new pics or downloading anything the memory jumped back to full. I deleted it down to 62 and within hours it went back up to full. The only thing that keeps going up is the "other" bar on the graph. How can my memory keep filling up by gigabytes within hours if I'm not downloading anything or sending a bunch of pics/photos in texts?

1592856565795.png

Did you manually delete the photos and videos after you "deleted" them?

Unless you manually delete deleted documents, they won't actually be removed from the device for 30-40 days and will continue to take up storage.

My guess is you're getting an unwanted back up from icloud.

Any idea on how to stop that? I check my memory from time to time and I was always at only like 50 GB. All of a sudden the past 2 weeks or so I've been dealing with this every day where I keep getting "storage full" warnings

Seeing this bumped reminded me to ask what’s the battery health on your day one 11s?

my 11 pro was still at 100% battery health as of last Thursday, but then I updated to the latest iOS update and health has since decreased to 95% :lol:

Joint sill works fine but I found that odd that the battery health had decreased so rapidly.

Any idea on how to stop that? I check my memory from time to time and I was always at only like 50 GB. All of a sudden the past 2 weeks or so I've been dealing with this every day where I keep getting "storage full" warnings

Unfortunately not. Not even sure that's the issue but seems plausible.

Seeing this bumped reminded me to ask what’s the battery health on your day one 11s?

my 11 pro was still at 100% battery health as of last Thursday, but then I updated to the latest iOS update and health has since decreased to 95% :lol:

Joint sill works fine but I found that odd that the battery health had decreased so rapidly.
Once it hits the 70's, have it replaced.

Back
Top Bottom