Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Been using an iPhone 6 since 2016. Finally upgraded to the 2020 SE and got the 11 for work this year. Such a huge leap lol.

I'm currently on the 6 now. Been on it since Fall 2014 and It's damn near finished, a long list of issues I deal with regularly. I'm trying to hold off for the 12. But I'm seriously considering getting the 2020 SE now.

It's either wait for the 12, or get the 2020 SE now and use it until next year when the 12 should drop a little in price.

X and 11 glass been rock solid for me.
broke the glass on my x two times already. i only replace with OEM. most recently i laid it down a little too rough on a rock at the beach and it musta been a bad angle and cracked. apple stores were all closed and there was only one authorized place on the island that was too far. i gotta make an appointment now that they’re open.

broke the glass on my x two times already. i only replace with OEM. most recently i laid it down a little too rough on a rock at the beach and it musta been a bad angle and cracked. apple stores were all closed and there was only one authorized place on the island that was too far. i gotta make an appointment now that they’re open.
You could have did a chat and have the mail you a replacement. Would have took like 3-5 days but during a quarantine that's nothing.

Seeing this bumped reminded me to ask what’s the battery health on your day one 11s?

my 11 pro was still at 100% battery health as of last Thursday, but then I updated to the latest iOS update and health has since decreased to 95% :lol:

Joint sill works fine but I found that odd that the battery health had decreased so rapidly.
Man I saw that new iOS update and was like hell no.

Yea I mean there are always going to be circumstances that cause screens to break.

But I gotta reject the assertion that Apple is basically lying about improvements made to glass type over the years and that the glass from 5-6 years ago was somehow sturdier.

One more stupid question. I backed up my iphone with itunes on my laptop. If i hit restore from backup is it going to wipe everything then reinstall my phone just as it is now with photos, texts, etc? I don't really care about anything else but the photos being restored.

I'm currently on the 6 now. Been on it since Fall 2014 and It's damn near finished, a long list of issues I deal with regularly. I'm trying to hold off for the 12. But I'm seriously considering getting the 2020 SE now.

It's either wait for the 12, or get the 2020 SE now and use it until next year when the 12 should drop a little in price.
If you’re on Rogers they’re allowing interest free financing if you switch to the $70 20gb unlimited plan.

New 128gb SE Works out to like $1 a day for 2 years

If you’re on Rogers they’re allowing interest free financing if you switch to the $70 20gb unlimited plan.

Yeah not doing all that mess :lol:. I'm still on the $55 Koodo MB/SK plan. Just looking to buy the phone out right with no changes etc.

Wait bro! 2 months will fly by. Trust.

One more stupid question. I backed up my iphone with itunes on my laptop. If i hit restore from backup is it going to wipe everything then reinstall my phone just as it is now with photos, texts, etc? I don't really care about anything else but the photos being restored.
Back up to icloud or make sure that icloud photos is on. As long as the photos are in the cloud, you can get them back by signing in with your apple id. When you restore, it will erase everything. It will be like you just got a brand new phone. I always say backup before hand just incase.

What features of iOS 14 y’all looking forward to?
Better app organization. This drives me nuts on iOS. Other than that the little tweaks are great. Phone calls won’t take your screen, messages tweaks, etc. all those things make for a better experience that iOS has been lacking for years.

iphone SE 256 GB
$33/month for the device, no interest
2 yr deal

$30/month 2GB data, unlimited nationwide call
caller ID, mini voicemail, text free everywhere unlimited

fido

What features of iOS 14 y’all looking forward to?

BEING ABLE TO LOCK MY DAMN SCREEN WHILE ON THE PHONE LIKE BACK IN THE DAY... THATS SO ANNOYING TO PRESS THE LOCK BUTTON WHILE ON THE PHONE, THEN TAKE THE PHONE OUT OF MY POCKET JUST TO SEE THE PHONE SCREEN UNLOCKED AGAIN(ACCIDENTAL HANG UPS, PRESSING ACCIDENTAL BUTTONS, ACCIDENTAL MUTING) S*** DRIVES ME NUTS.

Its like update files. I would backup your phone, erase then set up as new. Even if you set up as new, you'll get contacts and photos back. Apps you can redownload from the app store. That will clean that **** out.

Yoooo just wanted to say thank you for this. I ended up backing up in itunes and restoring just now. My storage went from 63 GB back down to about 40. The "other" memory bar was the troublesome one. It was at 30 GB before I wiped and now it's back to 3 GB with the restore.

Back
Top Bottom